Home Forums Miscellaneous Love it….Hate it… Yeti Cooler $350, Deal?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote by: maxx

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

Quote by: maxx

Quote by: aaronm

Yeti wise that is a good deal, as mentioned they don’t have the best “sale pricing” and run a tight ship with their dealers. I would think you would be hard pressed to find a better price than that.

Look at Ozark trail from Walmart. My tumbler is exactly like a yeti one and performs the same.

There are a lot of SS tumblers on the market now. They probably all perform about the same. I have several Yeti’s and RTIC tumblers, they all work about the same.

Yes but the Ozark trail ones are 9 bucks.

I know this, I got the yetis as gifts shortly after they released them, then we bought 4 RTICs and the spill proof lids…then we discovered the ones at wally world.

Participant

There are a lot that are equal to them now for less. But for Yeti there lucky it is a status name now, so sales should still be good for them.

Participant

I bought the yeti 45, nice cooler but overpriced, I won’t buy another. Outdoor Life just did their cooler test and Cabelas brand cooler was rated the best. If I buy another I will be looking at the rtic or the Cabelas brand.

Participant

Dang, wish I would have seen/known about rtic. I think I would have got that cooler in the 65

Participant

Look at the Grizzly, as good as any of them and made in Decorah Iowa

brittlabbrittlab
    Participant

Quote by: NeilF

Look at the Grizzly, as good as any of them and made in Decorah Iowa

My thoughts as well. Great warranty and home made! I have 2 and really like them.

Participant

Quote by: mhock

Who carries Rtic?

amazon

Participant

I have one of each. Yeti, Grizzly and Rtic. The yeti and Rtic I would say are almost identical in holding ice. Both are far superior to the grizzly. Some of the difference may be the color absorbing sunlight. My grizzly is john deere green and yellow, other two are white.

oldstylelightoldstylelight
    Participant

I got online to order me a 64 rtic… They are all on backorder through their website. The one I wanted said August 30th ship! Apparently can’t keep up with the demand.

Participant

Quote by: oldstylelight

I got online to order me a 64 rtic… They are all on backorder through their website. The one I wanted said August 30th ship! Apparently can’t keep up with the demand.

Glad I got the yeti for $100 more now!

Participant

I got a new 50 quart Coleman Xtreme 6 with a pull handle and wheels for about $39.99 when it was on sale and I thought that was a pretty good deal! It says it can hold ice for up to 6 days at 90F which is more than good enough for me!

Participant

Love to get a Yeti, but my cheapo Coleman with ice and a 1 gallon frozen milk jug at the bottom will hold ice for 3 days. Works for me… 😀

Participant

Quote by: radical

Love to get a Yeti, but my cheapo Coleman with ice and a 1 gallon frozen milk jug at the bottom will hold ice for 3 days. Works for me… 😀

this is what I do and works for me!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.