Home Forums Miscellaneous Love it….Hate it… Yeti Cooler $350, Deal?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Wasn’t sure if this was a deal or not but I thought you guys would know.

Yeti Tundra 75 Qt. Cooler (White) $350 regular $449

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/yeti-tundra-hardside-cooler/prod19541555.ip?xid=shocking-values_product_almost-over?pid=_Aff_LS&siteID=lw9MynSeamY-czoFeKnq6ED8ZgQMV89iCA

Thoughts?

Participant

That’s a great deal!!!! Yeti cooler do not go on sale, I wonder how there getting away with this?

Participant

I got a Yeti 65 from bass pro awhile back. $50 off if I purchased over x amount of dollars and then got another 10% off from my VIP boat card.

While the cooler is heavy, it keeps ice a long time. Plus the the thing is about impossible to break. I know yeti stuff isn’t cheap, but it is built to last and worth every penny IMO. Use to have piss warm drinks on the boat when using my Coleman marine cooler before the day was through. Now with the yeti, I have to use a needle nose to pick the drinks out of an ice block every so often.

Participant

look at rtic.

i have the 45 and the tumbler and coozie. my buddy has the yeti tundra 45 and we can’t notice a difference and it holds ice just as long.

literally half the price and looks identical.

Participant

Yeti wise that is a good deal, as mentioned they don’t have the best “sale pricing” and run a tight ship with their dealers. I would think you would be hard pressed to find a better price than that.

Participant

Quote by: aaronm

Yeti wise that is a good deal, as mentioned they don’t have the best “sale pricing” and run a tight ship with their dealers. I would think you would be hard pressed to find a better price than that.

Look at Ozark trail from Walmart. My tumbler is exactly like a yeti one and performs the same.

Participant

Quote by: maxx

Look at Ozark trail from Walmart. My tumbler is exactly like a yeti one and performs the same.

There are a lot of SS tumblers on the market now. They probably all perform about the same. I have several Yeti’s and RTIC tumblers, they all work about the same.

Blocked

Do you get any metallic taste from any of these brands tumblers?

Participant

Quote by: patrick

Do you get any metallic taste from any of these brands tumblers?

No, I prefer stainless over plastic coffee cups. I just taste whatever is in there…coffee, water, beer, juice, boozey frozen concoctions etc…

Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

Quote by: maxx

There are a lot of SS tumblers on the market now. They probably all perform about the same. I have several Yeti’s and RTIC tumblers, they all work about the same.

Yes but the Ozark trail ones are 9 bucks.

Participant

Is the yeti cooler sale still going on . Thks

Participant

Yeti’s are very nice but if you look at consumer reports and comparisons, there are better coolers for less $. id personally go with an Engel.

http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Cooler-Reviews

Participant

Quote by: mskursh

look at rtic.

i have the 45 and the tumbler and coozie. my buddy has the yeti tundra 45 and we can’t notice a difference and it holds ice just as long.

literally half the price and looks identical.

Rtic even advertises half the price of yeti. They are the same thing. They even come out of the same factory. Yeti is just a brand name. Yeti tried to sue Rtic over it and lost. IMO Yeti is all overpriced. You can get the same thing for half the price and Yeti knows it.

Participant

Who carries Rtic?

Blocked

Quote by: Rudd21

Is the yeti cooler sale still going on . Thks

Appears to be over, I think it was limited quantity based too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.