Wyoming License Results available and the leftover license list is available2019-06-20T12:00:28-05:00

Home Forums Hunting General Hunting Wyoming License Results available and the leftover license list is available

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The draw results for residents and nonresidents was announced today.  With that the leftover license list is out. Residents and Nonresidents can draw for the remaining licenses on equal footing. So if you wanted to apply earlier and forgot you have second chance.  The left over any tags are typically in a tough area to hunt with limit access or not much success so do some homework before applying. You can apply June 24 – June 28 and results will come out July 11th. Call 307.777.4600 for help with the process. So if you want to come hunt WY you still have a chance.

For me personally I drew my first choice excellent bull elk tag, first choice excellent antelope tag and a coveted excellent deer tag for my place. My first year of retirement is looking like a chootem up year!!!! Now next year I will put in for an Iowa nonresident deer tag. First time to apply for deer in Iowa since 1978.

Whip

Participant

Hey Whip, congrats to you on all of your excellent tags this year. You better go buy a power ball ticket with your luck !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!