Home Forums Hunting Predator/Varmint Hunting Wyoming coyotes and much more! (pic heavy)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My buddy and I drew our first Wyoming antelope tags this year and headed out last Friday for a five day trip, staying in Glenrock. We did a lot of homework and were able to get a couple of good shots and fill our tags Saturday morning. This left us a lot of time to figure out other things to do. We took our turn at some prairie dogs but more importantly called a lot of coyotes. We ended up with 5 dogs in 3 days of callin. I will say they were very big on average, definitely bigger than here in Iowa and had beautiful fur on most of them alredy. Our altitude for calling ranged from 5,000 to 7,000 feet and was from south of Casper up into the Thunder Basin National Grasslands. The walking was as breathtaking as the scenery!

https://iowasportsman.com/forum/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/2942978/tsvvboj6yoxfcalu2yqtb36ql2ius1fw.jpg

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hi folks! I am new to administering this site, now that Patrick has left, I am learning my way around the “back office” functions. I know it has probably been frustrating to attempt to post and never seeing it show up in the forums. Please be patient with me as I sift through all of this and I promise, there will be daily reviews of pending posts. All contact requests come directly to me as well so hit me up with questions if you need help and I will do my best to help!

cowboycowboy
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Looks like an awesome trip!  Didn’t realize snakes would be out still (unless this date is wrong).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.