Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter Wild America with Marty Stouffer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I absolutely loved this show when I was a kid. I have been wanting to find these on DVD if at all possible. Just wondering if anyone has seen them on DVD before and where I might be able to purchase them. Thanks in advance Ryan

ihuntducksalot72ihuntducksalot72
    Participant

I used to love his show as a kid to, its one of the first shows i remember watching. I think the Outdoor channel has some commercials for them here and there…..They sell some of his stuff with a “when animals attack” dvd in a package……

Don’t remember the number or website, but keep an eye out on there and you will catch it before long.

Not much help, but it’s a place for you to start looking.

Participant
    Participant

awesome!! I have done a search for them in the past but all I ever came up with was some dumb (opinion) movie called wild america lol Now I just gotta come up with a 130 bucks!!

Participant

My wife purchased the package for me for Christmas. I watched all of them in like a week and haven’t watched them since but did enjoy them.

Participant

Sorry, but this was deleted because it is copy-written material.. ken

Participant

The Movie Wild America is about the Stouffer Brothers as they started to make their films. It is a good show and worth watching.

PBS dropped Wild America after Mr. Stouffer plead guilty to a number of wildlife and trespass violations in regards to making his films.
    I believe this was in about 1995. Go and take a look in one of the search engines and you should find it. Now having said this I still love
    Wild America the series and always will!!!

Participant

A few years (2-4yr) back AOL put the entire Wild America archive up in relatively high quality to watch on the internet. I watched quite a few then, but I don’t know if it is still there. I sort of doubt it since AOL is almost dead.

Participant

i seen a lot of them in a bundle at target the other day for like 20-25 bucks

Participant

Marty Stouffer plead guilty to poaching Elk, and was also fined $300,000.00 for building an illegal hunting cabin and a road in a National Park. He won’t be getting any of my money. You can google his name and read it for yourself.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.