Home Forums Fishing General Fishing Forum Why the heck is it so hard to grow decent bass??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Asgrow isn’t right in the head, but we tolerate his carpish nonsense. 😉

Honestly I don’t mind pursuing carp as well, but I ain’t right in the head neither. 😀

Participant

I never implied that one fish was better than another- or worse than another. In fact just the opposite. The statement that I made was walleye= bottom feeder as bass =carp. Put the shoe on the other foot. Seems the walleye guys are a thin skinned lot. That then turned into personal attacks on me by several. It is a possibility that my first post or two might be misconstrued. Maybe I wasn’t clear, I didn’t think so. Not so with the responses, those responses were what prompted my angry reply. Now if that was just having fun up until that point, where is that line? Who gets to decide where the line is? Once that game is started when does it end? There were at least two chances for these individuals to let it die, go back to the subject at hand before my rant.
    This would have ended then. They passed on those opportunities. I will not tolerate being bullied or disrespected. If you feel that I went over the top, so be it, that’s your opinion, you are entitled to it. I feel that line was crossed when I became the subject of their posts, that’s my opinion. I make no apologies for responding in kind to those posts.

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

I just think, and it seems the others on here do too, that everything was a joke until you took offense. If you were offended, I don’t believe it was intentional by anyone. Thats the point I was making.

I’m off to find a new MO lake to bass fish in Tuesday….

Participant

Quote by: medicdano

DD, I think you have taken this whole thread out of context and everyone here will agree. I went back and reread everything twice. I think you misread or miscontrused something. If you took offense to something, it appears as it was just a good ribbing that you took offense to. No fault of anyone’s, just hard to read emotion and intentions in text.

We all like fishing, some like walleye (which you mentioned as bottom feeders), some like bass, and nobody except for Asgrow likes carp. Most of us think he’s crazy for that, but he knows that and he’s OK with it!!

Pick your fish, teach ur kids to love and respect the fish no matter what the species, and have fun. Even ugly chicks and carp need love once in a while :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wait…did you just call me an ugly chick? :mrgreen:

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

DD, I think you have taken this whole thread out of context and everyone here will agree. I went back and reread everything twice. I think you misread or miscontrused something. If you took offense to something, it appears as it was just a good ribbing that you took offense to. No fault of anyone’s, just hard to read emotion and intentions in text.

We all like fishing, some like walleye (which you mentioned as bottom feeders), some like bass, and nobody except for Asgrow likes carp. Most of us think he’s crazy for that, but he knows that and he’s OK with it!!

Pick your fish, teach ur kids to love and respect the fish no matter what the species, and have fun. Even ugly chicks and carp need love once in a while :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Um, no? :mrgreen: 😆 😆

Participant

I do have to say this is the most entertaining thread I have read on here in awhile. Especially since everyone knows that muskie fisherman are the only real anglers. 😯

Participant

Great, now you’re reading between the lines! :mrgreen:

Participant

If I catch a state record carp I guess I will be asking Asgrow for the number of.his carp taxi :mrgreen:

Participant

Quote by: speng5

If I catch a state record carp I guess I will be asking Asgrow for the number of.his carp taxi :mrgreen:

Better just stick to the cookie cutter stocker rainbows before you get inVESTed in carpin!

Participant

Better just stick to the cookie cutter stocker rainbows before you get inVESTed in carpin!

I’m waiting on bass pro to come out with a whole new line of carp fishing Fishing gear named after Asgrow.

Participant

Quote by: iowavf

I’m waiting on bass pro to come out with a whole new line of carp fishing Fishing gear named after Asgrow.

It would be an aisle of nothing but cheap canned corn and 12 packs of Pabst Blue Ribbons! Maybe a pickled sausage area as well. 😀 😀 😀

Participant

As long as they are 16 oz cans… teamasgrow approves

Participant

Wow, you sure are picky about your corn!

Participant

He must like to party. Everyone knows the silos are for the high gravity stuff. I hear the 16 oz cans are for Corn Ice.

Participant

He must like to party. Everyone knows the silos are for the high gravity stuff. I hear the 16 oz cans are for Corn Ice.

Asgrow was referring to the ribbons! I could care less what size of canned corn I use.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.