Home Forums Fishing General Fishing Forum Why the heck is it so hard to grow decent bass??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Safe space???? Hell I’m looking for an octagon! Your opinion is worthless, it has zero affect. I have fought with people like you my whole life that put down others to make their own pitiful existence seem better. This is the reason why this site membership keeps shrinking. Yahoo bozo loudmouths that don’t show respect to someone to outside their own little click. News flash- the next time your in the shower, look down, no, lean forward and look down, no lean, forward, look down and pull your gut back, see that thing? Putting someone else down doesn’t change it one bit. You have reasons why you don’t like to fish for a certain kind of fish fine, but don’t put down the people that do. Respect. If you want any you have to give it.

Participant

Quote by: doubledrop

Safe space???? Hell I’m looking for an octagon! Your opinion is worthless, it has zero affect. I have fought with people like you my whole life that put down others to make their own pitiful existence seem better. This is the reason why this site membership keeps shrinking. Yahoo bozo loudmouths that don’t show respect to someone to outside their own little click. News flash- the next time your in the shower, look down, no, lean forward and look down, no lean, forward, look down and pull your gut back, see that thing? Putting someone else down doesn’t change it one bit. You have reasons why you don’t like to fish for a certain kind of fish fine, but don’t put down the people that do. Respect. If you want any you have to give it.

Wow

Participant

That escalated quickly.

Participant

pot calling the kettle black here. pretty contradicting there big shooter

Participant

Maybe it’s just me, but I think you may have read between the lines a little? Ironic what you call others out for when you post was far the worst on this thread. 🙄

Participant

Well, I sure am glad this guy has never ribbed his buddies. I bet he is 100% serious, ALL the time. I think he is the only one that didn’t catch on that it was a bunch of guys just giving each other a hard time with a bunch of sarcasm. To everyone else on here…I enjoy all of your jokes and sarcasm. It makes this board more fun to follow.

Participant

Im kind of amazed that mods are letting this go on. I feel like I have seen accounts suspended for less than this.

Participant

Quote by: northwoodsbucks

Im kind of amazed that mods are letting this go on. I feel like I have seen accounts suspended for less than this.

I think they’re all Bass fishing today. :mrgreen:

Participant
    Participant

Twdenney still gets on here so as far as Im concerned, this is the wild west.

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

Quote by: speng5

He got a 30 day suspension

Participant

Quote by: medicdano

Quote by: speng5

He got a 30 day suspension

😯 😯

Cant believe he finally got whacked. Off to go see what his last post was 😆

Participant

If you follow this thread you will notice that the escalation happened after my comment glorified bottom feeder, calling bass carp and equating walleye with a bottom feeder. It was just light hearted banter and a little ribbing. After that point it got personal, I clarified my statement and its objective, only to get dumped on again. And it continues. You wonder why I got pissed, I will not be bullied or disrespected. Seems to me that you can not tolerate an opinion different than yours and that IS the definition of a bigot. If at anytime you would have let this subject go back to the original post this escalation would not have happened. Now I ask the mods is this the way this site goes? If I am in the wrong for standing up for myself then so be it, or are they in the wrong for turning this personal.

riverriver
    Participant

If you follow this thread you will notice that the escalation happened after my comment glorified bottom feeder, calling bass carp and equating walleye with a bottom feeder. It was just light hearted banter and a little ribbing. After that point it got personal, I clarified my statement and its objective, only to get dumped on again. And it continues. You wonder why I got pissed, I will not be bullied or disrespected. Seems to me that you can not tolerate an opinion different than yours and that IS the definition of a bigot. If at anytime you would have let this subject go back to the original post this escalation would not have happened. Now I ask the mods is this the way this site goes? If I am in the wrong for standing up for myself then so be it, or are they in the wrong for turning this personal.

You’ll get nothing from this crowd. I’m with ya as any decent person would be. Keep your peace and don’t worry about it.

Peace brother,
    River

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

DD, I think you have taken this whole thread out of context and everyone here will agree. I went back and reread everything twice. I think you misread or miscontrused something. If you took offense to something, it appears as it was just a good ribbing that you took offense to. No fault of anyone’s, just hard to read emotion and intentions in text.

We all like fishing, some like walleye (which you mentioned as bottom feeders), some like bass, and nobody except for Asgrow likes carp. Most of us think he’s crazy for that, but he knows that and he’s OK with it!!

Pick your fish, teach ur kids to love and respect the fish no matter what the species, and have fun. Even ugly chicks and carp need love once in a while :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.