[email protected]BlockedNovember 17, 2010 at 2:19 amPost count: 20268
Why A First Deer Is Better Than A First Kiss:
1. A first deer NEVER starts boyfriend/girlfriend rumors causing all your friends to tease you.
2. A person always takes the time to pose for pictures with their first deerâ€¦besides, who wants photographic evidence of that first smooch?
3. A first kiss usually happens quickly and is quite likely disappointing. A first deer may take years of effort and the sweet reward of success provides lasting satisfaction.
4. A person can drive around town and show off their first deer.
5. It’s ALWAYS necessary to clean up after a first deer. Rarely, if ever, does a first kiss provide that much sloppy fun.
6. After a first kiss you could develop a reputation as a lousy kisser. After a first deer nobody will think of you as a lousy hunter.
7. With a first kiss you might regret later that it ever happened. With a first deer there are never any lingering feelings of regret.
8. If you’re lucky with a first kiss you might remember his/her name. With a first deer, on the other hand, a hunter likely remembers the date, the time of day, weather conditions, the clothes that were worn, the equipment that was used, who was with the hunter, etc. etc.
9. A first kiss causes some folks to deny it ever happened. I’ve yet to meet a hunter who denies ever shooting their first deer.
10. AND FINALLY, a first deer almost always gives you a little tongue action. A first kissâ€¦ahhâ€¦well, not so likely.DarrenParticipantNovember 18, 2010 at 10:45 pmPost count: 153
I remember my first deer it was youth season and hot as heck out. My father and I were sitting next to a tree and we had a toad come say hello and also a young fawn come close enough that I could see swett on it nose. Then I think my dad was tired of sweating and dealing with bugs that early in the year and had me shoot the first nice doe to come into range. We all will never forget that first deer.
How about the first big buck? that will give you something you cant get rid of. Unlike that first kiss.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.