Home Forums Hunting Deer Hunting Where Did Everyone Go On Here????????

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: bigbuck31pt

I haven’t read through all the posts on this thread so not sure if these guys were mentioned but I miss the post most of all from Lebruce and Prime Focus. Are these guys still around?

Prime isn’t on much anymore; I keep up with him on Facebook, he’s taught me a lot over the years!

orngruffee
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I don’t don’t do much feces book. I think from what I have seen, it does more people harm than good.

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: orngruffee

I don’t don’t do much feces book. I think from what I have seen, it does more people harm than good.

FACEBOOK?????? 😆

orngruffee
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Yup. I mean fecesbook. If I didn’t have kids,I wouldn’t have anything to do with it.

orngruffee
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have a son in Iraq and other than that, I have no use for it.

bigbuck31pt
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: huntingirl

Quote by: bigbuck31pt

I haven’t read through all the posts on this thread so not sure if these guys were mentioned but I miss the post most of all from Lebruce and Prime Focus. Are these guys still around?

Prime isn’t on much anymore; I keep up with him on Facebook, he’s taught me a lot over the years!

Glad to hear he’s still around. I’d love to follow him on FB, his pics are incredible.

"In The Wind He's Still Alive" RIP Scott Ferris

whiterook
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: speng5

I think the problem on here (who am I kidding…like there’s only ONE haha….) is too often, our “debates” pit sportsman against sportsman. Coyote houndsmen against deer hunters. Shotgun hunters vs bowhunters. Waterfowlers who like teal season and Waterfowlers who don’t. Catch and Release guys vs meat fishermen. Etc, etc, etc. For folks to get along, and more importantly to preserve our sports, we need to be united, not divided into about 30 different camps.

90% of the blowhards on this site remind me of a quote I once heard. “Ever notice how on the highway, anyone driving slower than you is a complete idiot, and anyone driving faster is a maniac??”

Too often on this site if someone does something ONE BIT different from someone else, it unleashes a pretty hellacious pissing match.

There are some real blowhards on this site, and I’m sure we could all quote their mantras, and it’s too bad they scare people off. It’s often said that those with absolutely nothing to say somehow feel the need to say it the loudest. Look at all the “A lab is the best dog in the world for everything from upland to doing a 1040-EZ tax form” guys, all the “if you have ever kept one bass you are what’s wrong with our fisheries” guys, all the “MORE DAYYYYYYSSSSSS MORE DAYS MORE DAYS I <3 TEAL SEASON" guys. Just spouting off their own brand of intolerant rhetoric, bashing anyone with a different belief, no matter how well founded.

Iowa has 99 counties, is decently large area wise, and has pretty varied terrain for a midwest state. Results on EVERYTHING From the walleye bite, deer numbers, pheasant population, etc are going to vary. But when a guy who lives on Okoboji is limiting out on walleyes every day calls a guy who lives in South Central IA an idiot for not being able to do the same….or a guy who lives in NW IA telling a guy in NE IA he must be an idiot for not finding pheasants on opening day…it just drives me nuts. Waterfowlers are the worst about it by far but every group does it.

Plus you gotta love the few who just come here looking for a fight, no matter the topic or the substance. I swear there are some on here who would have a 9 page debate on whether a zebra is a black horse with white stripes or a white horse with black stripes.

I sent you a pm.

Kent T
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: papadude

I post a few pics now and then of the Boss Lady and I fishing or deer hunting and so far I have had very positive feed back. I don’t post them to brag about our success but to share the good times we have with others. I also don’t mind sharing the lures we’re using or the location we’re fishing. I always thought the reason for sites like this is to share your outdoor adventures with others and help steer them in the right direction.
    As far as the bickering I pay it no mind, You’ll have a few odd balls in every group and most of the time they just make fools of themselves. I’m here to enjoy every ones post and I thank you for sharing them.

Thanks for sharing yours. They’re really good.

Viewing 8 posts - 101 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.