Home Forums Hunting Deer Hunting Where Did Everyone Go On Here????????

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Mr.Seaguar

It’s a little clumsy to post a picture but not that bad. I am completely incompetent with electronic devices so maybe I have more patience. Some websites are easier even for me, that is true. I take very few pictures is why I don’t ever post any. I always say I am going to take more but I never do

You can’t really say you’re incompetent with electronics and then post a picture of electronics… :mrgreen:

IowaDuckHunter
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have been on here since Tony started the site. I had almost 1000 posts and then a computer glitch happened in 2004 and wiped out a bunch of us as users. I have never left. I use to post a lot. Still enjoy reading about the Iowa Outdoors. I have made some friends on here and still stay in touch with some of the close ones. Setter has his own site and many of us have gone over there. Small feeling and a family group of Iowa Sportsmen that he controls. Feels like home over there. I hope this site becomes better. This has been a great posting, very similar to what it was way back when when we use to meet for a ice fishing gig at McBride. Good friends and a good time.

IowaDuckHunter

Mr.Seaguar
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: DGorman

Quote by: Mr.Seaguar

It’s a little clumsy to post a picture but not that bad. I am completely incompetent with electronic devices so maybe I have more patience. Some websites are easier even for me, that is true. I take very few pictures is why I don’t ever post any. I always say I am going to take more but I never do

You can’t really say you’re incompetent with electronics and then post a picture of electronics… :mrgreen:

Now you know why I had them in the classifieds. Most people say they are upgrading. I didn’t want to say ‘because I am a moron’.

alan_50501
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I remember looking over to right and seeing a list of registered users now ur lucky if you see 8

Fort dodge

sandman
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Walks in the door….looks around :question: Wow, somebody rearranged the furniture while I was away….Asgrow? I do seem to remember that name…..I heard he got domesticated and even pees indoors now….Shane123…heard he is a little older now and changed his name to Shane 456…..I do miss the old site, but Facebook has so many forums once your hooked, your hooked. Even Facebook has the same issues. Posted on a site today about Shane and me getting together this morning and hammering some eyes, perch and crappies in Storm Lake. A local stalker included himself in the discussion to rail us for making it too easy for anyone reading my post to come to Storm Lake and catch fish (thought for a minute I was back in the old Iowasportsman site) :mrgreen: Lots of newbies probably reading this post thinking “sandman, who the is sandman?”….honestly, I look in the mirror every morning and think the exact same thing! πŸ˜‰

lebruce
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Another one of them old timmer’s here been around since Tony started I/O too. I can’t say I was one of the good old boy’s or not but sure do miss alot of them.
    I used to post alot in the past but not so much anymore. For a good chunk of time there work got in the way and I spent what little time I have left in the day being outdoors. My rock habit really derailed my fishing and hunting in the past 7 years or so to the point I was only hitting the water only once a month (unless it’s icefishing time).
    When my rock hunting/fishing/ best friend passed away a few months ago I found myself back checking in on here more often and spending more time on the water chasing walleye’s using his skills he had showed me.
    I’d like to say, I like what I see on here but I wouldn’t be telling the truth. For the most part, it seems like all everybody wants to do on here is banter/debate everything that someone post on here anymore.
    It could be great again if one would only reply to one’s post if it’s in a positive way, not debate/banter.
    If one feels they need to debate/banter on someone’s post either say nothing and move on or start your own post on the subject and say it’s open for it. It’s bad now day’s, people have to defend everything they say and do anymore.
    The older gen. was told if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all and that should still aply today. I realy enjoyed this post all and it’s good to see some old names on here. πŸ˜‰ Bring on the ice already, dang it 😑

Off my box
    Later Lee

drifty4
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: sandman

Walks in the door….looks around :question: Wow, somebody rearranged the furniture while I was away….Asgrow? I do seem to remember that name…..I heard he got domesticated and even pees indoors now….Shane123…heard he is a little older now and changed his name to Shane 456…..I do miss the old site, but Facebook has so many forums once your hooked, your hooked. Even Facebook has the same issues. Posted on a site today about Shane and me getting together this morning and hammering some eyes, perch and crappies in Storm Lake. A local stalker included himself in the discussion to rail us for making it too easy for anyone reading my post to come to Storm Lake and catch fish (thought for a minute I was back in the old Iowasportsman site) :mrgreen: Lots of newbies probably reading this post thinking “sandman, who the is sandman?”….honestly, I look in the mirror every morning and think the exact same thing! πŸ˜‰

Yeah I remember Asgrow and Shane from the plan B outings. I think Asgrow is the guy with the buckle and vest, and Shane was the designated driver, right?

Sandman brings the best deer sausage and beer to the campfire.

I hear Asgrow has a gal that appreciates him being an Eagle Scout.

I still visit this site but am too busy living life.

I go to the plan B outings just to see all the members.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

TeamAsgrow
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: drifty4

Yeah I remember Asgrow and Shane from the plan B outings. I think Asgrow is the guy with the buckle and vest, and Shane was the designated driver, right?

This TeamAsgrow…

Has turned into this TeamAsgrow…

river
    Participant
    drifty4
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

Quote by: drifty4

This TeamAsgrow…

Has turned into this TeamAsgrow…

Congratulations on the future Eagle Scout!!!

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

sandman
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I think he wanted to be called “Awesome Asgrow” and he dressed like a mix of Ted Nugent and Richard Simmons… πŸ˜‰

Mr.Seaguar
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Looks like he got his mother’s hair πŸ˜€

bigbuck31pt
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I haven’t read through all the posts on this thread so not sure if these guys were mentioned but I miss the post most of all from Lebruce and Prime Focus. Are these guys still around?

"In The Wind He's Still Alive" RIP Scott Ferris

whiterook
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Maceman

I quit posting because everything you say either gets rude comments or it seems to go clear off track and far away from the original post. Not worth causing arguments or being put down by some CENSORED who has done it all and even so much better!! Just my 2 cents!!

orngruffee
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I have been here so long, I still have a couple of those round, yellow Iowaoutdoors.org stickers!

Steve B
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I had to log in just to see how long Ive been here.. πŸ™‚ Read a lot just don’t post much..

TeamAsgrow
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I think he wanted to be called “Awesome Asgrow” and he dressed like a mix of Ted Nugent and Richard Simmons… πŸ˜‰

I still want to be called that :mrgreen:

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The Prince of Piscatorial pursuits. πŸ˜‰

Oldbear
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: orngruffee

I have been here so long, I still have a couple of those round, yellow Iowaoutdoors.org stickers!

X2 on the sticker on my boat yet. Was kinda cool when your out on the water and see another one. Just go over and give the secret handshake and your long lost buddies for the rest of the day. πŸ˜€

Mayor of Hickory Grove

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I remember that Tony guy. Not much of an ice fisherman,
    but made great stuffed jalapeño peppers.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.