Home Forums Hunting Firearms What to add to collection next

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How bout a good Cross bow and sling shot, to hunt with, when the boys come after all fire arms, and ammo. Several good x bows out there and quality sling shots.

Participant

Quote by: Woodtick89

Y do u need that many guns? Just talkin about that shooting, I only have guns for hunting. Y do people need 20 guns, AR’s & other stupid sht. Not a fan!

Because its a right. Move on.

IaCraigIaCraig
    Participant

Quote by: berettadouble

Quote by: Woodtick89

Y do u need that many guns? Just talkin about that shooting, I only have guns for hunting. Y do people need 20 guns, AR’s & other stupid sht. Not a fan!

Because its a right. Move on.

Woodtick – in the 1970’s I also only saw guns as being useful for hunting. (and I hunted a lot). Here it is 45+ years later and my perspective has changed along with lifestyle. I now seldom fire more than a dozen shots at game each year, but my passion for the range is at an all time high(clays, handguns & scoped rifles). And totally unexpectedly the role of guns in defense has become important to me. After living through family becoming decrepit from age and feeling a few early signs of physical deterioration myself, I think I finally have a clue how vulnerable people feel who are unable to fight or flee.

My point is……. I understand & respect your perspective on gun ownership, don’t be surprised if that changes with time.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.