[email protected]BlockedMay 8, 2018 at 4:03 pmPost count: 20268
Infractions will be dealt with depending on the severity. Severity levels will be broken into two categories of minor and severe. Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual outline is as follows:
- 1st rule break – a warning will be issued and the user will be expected to correct the issue.
- 2nd rule break – a second warning will be issued and a final remedy of the issue will be expected.
- 3rd rule break – a 30 day ban will be issued.
- After this it will be assumed lessons can’t be learned, so a permanent ban will be issued, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
- If you have multiple different offences they are cumulative and will be treated as one.
- If any local, state, federal or any laws in nature are broken via your conduct on the site an immediate ban will be issued.
- If any pornographic, illicit, graphic content is distributed on the website an immediate ban will be issued.
- Any member’s account that is linked to SPAM, Malware, or other potentially site dangerous materials a ban will be issued.
- Other severe offences are subject to one warning.
- If the issue is not corrected the second offence will be a permanent ban.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact any member of site staff, and they will be able to clear things up for you.AnonymousDecember 9, 2019 at 4:01 amPost count: 2
can, I too can help you something?OldbearParticipantDecember 9, 2019 at 11:09 amPost count: 2818
Oh Boy. Welcome to the site NikolayWK
Mayor of Hickory GrovetwdenneyParticipantApril 11, 2020 at 7:36 pmPost count: 766
yeeyee this shit is great!!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.