Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter Website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here is a website one of my friends has been working on for the past couple of months. He wanted me to post the link on here and see what you all think and let myself or him know what we could do to make it better! Thanks for the input!

http://www.mhfoutdoors.com/index.html

Participant

I’ll be the first to call you out! Looks like spam advertising to me! Why not ask the website owners to post your link in place of going the route you did? Distastefull in my book but that is just me! I don’t see myself returning any time soon! Good Luck with his endever! I just get touchy on some stuff and whell this is one! DONE! Sorry to the rest!

marie_bmarie_b
    Participant

I don’t see anything wrong with it. Am I missing something?

Quando omni flunkus, moritati. (When all else fails, play dead.)

Participant

Quote by: marie_b

I don’t see anything wrong with it. Am I missing something?

I think I must be missing the same thing, doesnt look to be anything wrong with it on my end.

Participant

The color pattern on the right hand column of the home page is pretty hard to read, otherwise, I think it has the potential to be a great site.

Participant

Site looks like a great start. I wish your friend lots of luck with it. Since you are a competitor with advertising and similar content, I suggest it is not a good idea to sneak in advertising like this on another site. That may not be what you intended, but it would be easy for some to get that impression.

Bob

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.