Home Forums Hunting Firearms Waterloo Gun Show

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Anybody planning on heading out to the Waterloo Show this weekend at the Cattle Congress?

Hours are:
    Fri-5pm-9am
    Sat-9am-5pm
    Sun-9am-3pm

Come one out and stop and say hi. I always enjoy being able to put a face with a screenname. Also, we are running a special in conjunction with a well known NRA trainer. You can receive 50% off of his Carry Permit class with the purchase of a qualifying firearm!

Participant
    Up
    Down

Not worth the 7 dollars of admission.

Participant
    Up
    Down

I will be there this afternoon (Saturday). And last, time a few weeks ago, it was well worth the $7.00 admission cost. NOT the usual junk, there were a ton of good quality firearms, and the prices at most booths were reasonable, at least for the things I was interested in.

Participant
    Up
    Down

Here’s a coupon for $1 off. http://www.gunshows-usa.com/images/Banners/On%20Target/Coupon%20Page.htm

I have a table there. Stop by and say hi!

Up
    Down

Quote by: vettman1

Here’s a coupon for $1 off. http://www.gunshows-usa.com/images/Banners/On%20Target/Coupon%20Page.htm

I have a table there. Stop by and say hi!

Brent and were there early Saturday and seen your booth but missed ya…picked up a few flyers to hand out to some friends though B)
    Gene

Participant
    Up
    Down

Gene,
    I’m sorry I missed both you and Brent. It would have been nice to talk to both of you! Thanks for taking some brochures and spreading the word.

Participant
    Up
    Down

Gene,
    I’m sorry I missed both you and Brent. It would have been nice to talk to both of you! Thanks for taking some brochures and spreading the word.

I didn’t get a chance to talk with you either, every time I passed by you were already busy talking with someone else, then I got busy buying stuff and didn’t get a chance to stop back.

Up
    Down

Gene,

Planning on attending the Buchanan Co GOP meeting…I hear they have a guest speaker lined up B)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.