Home Forums Hunting Firearms WALMART

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Participant

IMO those two gentlemen in the video taliking with Bill Maher would love to step into his shoes if he were to ever retire. That or they would like to start their own show or blog if they haven’t already. They are in it for the notoriety and are being used by the MSM to push their agenda to kids their age in order to win hearts and minds for a liberal agenda.

llewellinsetterllewellinsetter
    Blocked

Quote by: mhock

IMO those two gentlemen in the video taliking with Bill Maher would love to step into his shoes if he were to ever retire. That or they would like to start their own show or blog if they haven’t already. They are in it for the notoriety and are being used by the MSM to push their agenda to kids their age in order to win hearts and minds for a liberal agenda.

IMHO, I think that’s their plan, and their family is doing everything they can to get them there. At the very least these kids will get scholarships, job offers, paid book deals etc. The one kid has even done a “news camp” with CNN. As the great community organizer Rahm Emanuel once said, “You never let a serious crisis go to waste”. The very idea that that kid “cringes” when he mentions Dana Loesch is proof for the pudding and I’d bet 4 weeks ago he had never even heard her name before. It’s simply blatant emotional propaganda by people that have ZERO understanding of the topic of which they are speaking on.

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

Participant

Quote by: llewellinsetter

Quote by: mhock

IMHO, I think that’s their plan, and their family is doing everything they can to get them there. At the very least these kids will get scholarships, job offers, paid book deals etc. The one kid has even done a “news camp” with CNN. As the great community organizer Rahm Emanuel once said, “You never let a serious crisis go to waste”. The very idea that that kid “cringes” when he mentions Dana Loesch is proof for the pudding and I’d bet 4 weeks ago he had never even heard her name before. It’s simply blatant emotional propaganda by people that have ZERO understanding of the topic of which they are speaking on.

X2… I have noticed how so many reporters have gushed over how “articulate” they are and how “journalism needs young Americans just like these” to come up through the ranks. I will say I think I have only seen one student from Parkland interviewed that said he would like to see some teachers armed as a possible solution to this problem. Of course, that angle or any pro 2nd Ammendment position gets little play.

That being said, I still think it’s great if they all want to voice their opinions. Ironic, though which ones we are hearing over and over and how fast they have made it all the way to Bill Maher’s show. I’m sure Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O’dipshit will have them on as well.

Oh, and I’m a fan of Glenn Beck as well.
    B)

Blocked

I’m OK with Glenn but unfortunately he seems to have recently lost his way and may even be letting his past creep into his present. I don’t know how much truth their is to it but rumor is that Ben Shapiro’s Daily Beast is attempting to buy the Blaze.

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

Participant

I’m OK with Glenn but unfortunately he seems to have recently lost his way and may even be letting his past creep into his present. I don’t know how much truth their is to it but rumor is that Ben Shapiro’s Daily Beast is attempting to buy the Blaze.

I enjoyed his radio show. Funny and relavent. I agree he seems like he has changed some.

Participant

Until those students pay their own way and come up with their own ideas instead of being pawns of the media elite and liberal educators they should definitely be silenced until they are at least old enough to vote. The very idea that we should be taking advice from a kid that’s never even taken a civics class is absurd.

LMAO! It was in THIS Topic that you said this llewellinsetter. And I’m the one who’s acting like a fool and should go away? Bwahaha!

As for these two weasels cashing in on their 15 minutes of fame… What’s new? Monica Lewinsky cashed in on servicing a married sitting president, (and spicing up his cigar collection). The hosts of The View are famous for what again? How about those Kardashians… Liberal BS appeals to the MSM outlets and networks because it sells and because most of them share the same or similar liberalistic views. So what if they replace Bill Maher, or they use this as a springboard to launch them onto bigger and better things. Unless they wise up and change their stances, I recognize their rhetoric as absolute nonsense, and I choose to disregard them and what they say. I already do this with most of what I hear and read from Bill Maher now, among others.

Blocked

Quote by: BrownItsDown

Until those students pay their own way and come up with their own ideas instead of being pawns of the media elite and liberal educators they should definitely be silenced until they are at least old enough to vote. The very idea that we should be taking advice from a kid that’s never even taken a civics class is absurd.

LMAO! It was in THIS Topic that you said this llewellinsetter. And I’m the one who’s acting like a fool and should go away? Bwahaha!

As for these two weasels cashing in on their 15 minutes of fame… What’s new? Monica Lewinsky cashed in on servicing a married sitting president, (and spicing up his cigar collection). The hosts of The View are famous for what again? How about those Kardashians… Liberal BS appeals to the MSM outlets and networks because it sells and because most of them share the same or similar liberalistic views. So what if they replace Bill Maher, or they use this as a springboard to launch them onto bigger and better things. Unless they wise up and change their stances, I recognize their rhetoric as absolute nonsense, and I choose to disregard them and what they say. I already do this with most of what I hear and read from Bill Maher now, among others.

You need help.

Participant

You need help.

Umm. Nope. I’m having way too much fun using your own tactics and words against you. Stop providing me with such easy fodder, (ha, not likely). Remember that olive branch I extended to you when you started pulling this stuff with me? Probably should have accepted it huh. 😆

Participant

I come here to be reminded how sane I am.

Participant

Yup, somebody needs a hug. 🙄

Participant

Driving a point home by using llewell’s own tactics. A bit over the top, I know, but maybe he’ll think twice before screwing with me again. Somehow I doubt it though.

Participant

Driving a point home by using llewell’s own tactics. A bit over the top, I know, but maybe he’ll think twice before screwing with me again. Somehow I doubt it though.

Brothers don’t shake hands, brothers gotta hug.

Participant

Quote by: Mr.Seaguar

Brothers don’t shake hands, brothers gotta hug.

LOL! Great movie! I’ve got an older brother. Don’t recall much hugging, but lots of competing and beating the crud out of each other. And, we share brotherly love between us. llewell is no brother of mine. I attempted to connect with him, politely asking him to stop, but he chose to persist. He makes it easy to return his treatment when he makes the types of asinine statements that he does. The dude attempts to ridicule others from a stance of higher intellect, and yet makes statements like ‘children should be silenced until old enough to vote’. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, and we all get what we deserve. 😀

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

Back to the Walmart thing yesterday I got ID’ed at the pharmacy for buying Mucinex D ok. Then I get ID’ed at the regular check out line when I bought a box of shotgun shells. New policy of being 21 to buy ammo even when an old fart comes in. I said really.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

Dick’s CEO is a moron. His primary duty as CEO is to get as large a return as is legally possible to his investors. Stopping the selling of their top product is not a step in that direction. I think he should resign or be fired for dereliction of duty. If I was one of their stock holders I would be pissed off to beat the band. The stock is way down after the 2 day honeymoon and their P/E ratio sucks now.
    Congrats to their CEO, The Big Dick!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.