Home Forums Hunting Firearms WALMART

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote by: llewellinsetter

Quote by: IowaSportsmanGuy

Quote by: coop

I am just asking because I don’t know. Can a store that holds an FFL license legally not sell you a gun based on your age (18 vs 21) if federal law states that you may purchase the gun legally? Would that be age discrimination?

This is America, they can do it even if it isn’t legal. Then you can sue them.

Let me get this straight, you’re saying that a store that sells firearms is OBLIGATED by law to sell you one because you are old enough to buy one?

No, I’m saying illegal things happen all the time. America is lawsuit happy, right or wrong.

I believe that the business has the right to refuse service. I’ve done so with personal sales. For example, the buyer tells me he intends to use my 243 to hunt roosters in the ditch. Sale is off!

Participant

Businesses should have the right to refuse service. However, look at the baker out west who got sued and taken through the courts for refusing to do a wedding cake for a homosexual couple due to his religious views.

Participant

Quote by: CRIA1576

Businesses should have the right to refuse service. However, look at the baker out west who got sued and taken through the courts for refusing to do a wedding cake for a homosexual couple due to his religious views.

This is the same argument I used in another recent Topic. Somebody mentioned that homosexuals are a ‘Protected Class’. Gun owners aren’t, even though our right to bear arms is a Constitutional right. Messed up, isnt it.

Participant

Maybe we could ban them from being on facebook till they are 21′

Participant

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article201678544.html

Kids in Florida probably studied gun control more than the average poster on this forum.

llewellinsetterllewellinsetter
    Blocked

Quote by: Mr.+Twister

Kids in Florida probably studied gun control more than the average poster on this forum.

I wonder if they did any research on the Florida school policies that keep schools from contacting the police when one of their students acts out with violence against other students or teachers. You know, the one that wants to keep the kids record clean so they can get a “good job, college entrance or military service”? Florida law is 100% responsible for this shooting period.

As for the kids doing gun control debate? None of this means anything if they don’t do the right research and understand the why and nothing any of these kids have said shows they have any understanding of the historical background of why we even have a 2nd Amendment.

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

Participant

Quote by: Mr.+Twister

I wonder if they did any research on the Florida school policies that keep schools from contacting the police when one of their students acts out with violence against other students or teachers. You know, the one that wants to keep the kids record clean so they can get a “good job, college entrance or military service”? Florida law is 100% responsible for this shooting period.

As for the kids doing gun control debate? None of this means anything if they don’t do the right research and understand the why and nothing any of these kids have said shows they have any understanding of the historical background of why we even have a 2nd Amendment.

Ya just gotta wonder how stupid them there silly kids are. Maybe they should be a monitoring this here site and learn.

coopcoop
    Participant
    Blocked

Here’s a glimpse of these genius educated kids.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/parkland-students-we-are-the-experts-on-gun-control-does-surviving-make-you-an-expert

Sarcasm entails a few things: one of them is intellect, another one is a sense of humor, and a third - not taking things too personally.

Participant

Here’s a glimpse of these genius educated kids.

https://www.theblaze.com/video/parkland-students-we-are-the-experts-on-gun-control-does-surviving-make-you-an-expert

Ah, you mean THESE are the children you say should be ‘silenced’. Right? Because the 1st Amendment isn’t a Constitutional right for ALL US citizens, just those at or above voting age. Right? SMH…

With that said, you obviously recognize that these kids are NOT the experts on gun control, as they claim to be, (I do too). That’s what’s great about this country. Nobody is silenced, but we, as intelligent adults, get to determine for ourselves what is garbage and what isn’t. And THIS is garbage.

Blocked

Can you just go away already?

Participant

Should I be silenced now? 🙄 It’s quite hypocritical that when you do this to me and others, it’s because you’re intellect is SO superior to ours, but when you receive the same in return, you just want the bad man to go away. 😆 😆 😆

Participant

Quote by: coop

This is what I was talking about:

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Oregon-man-sues-Dicks-Walmart-over-new-gun-policies-475943133.html

This is awesome coop, and exactly what I had talked about in this and previous topics about being curious as to if discrimination law suits could be filed and won for these types of company restrictions placed above and beyond state / county legislation. I hope this young man wins a boat load of cash for this and many other follow suit (pun intended).

Blocked

Quote by: BrownItsDown

Should I be silenced now? 🙄 It’s quite hypocritical that when you do this to me and others, it’s because you’re intellect is SO superior to ours, but when you receive the same in return, you just want the bad man to go away. 😆 😆 😆

You’re not a “bad man” you are just acting like a fool.

Participant

Quote by: BrownItsDown

You’re not a “bad man” you are just acting like a fool.

Hello, Pot. It’s Kettle calling.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.