Home Forums Hunting Dog Training Vet Clinic Recommendations Near Runnells/Altoona?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down

So we had been taking our dogs to a clinic in WDSM as that’s where we had previously lived around, but now it’s time to find a clinic closer to home since we’re living out north of Runnells now. Does anyone have any personal experiences or recommendations in the Runnells, Altoona, Prairie City, Pleasant Hill area to take our three dogs to?

Thanks in advance!!

Participant
    Up
    Down

The vet clinic in Bondurant. It is owned by three vets from Newton who have the clinic there. Very good. It is on the north side of town by the post office. Before we moved to eastern IA we used to take our dogs to the Newton clinic.

Participant
    Up
    Down

Frier Veterinary Services in Colfax. I have heard nothing but good things about this vet. I have not personally taken any of my pets to them but have had family and allot of friends go to them.

Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Docholiday

Frier Veterinary Services in Colfax. I have heard nothing but good things about this vet. I have not personally taken any of my pets to them but have had family and allot of friends go to them.

Dr. Frier in Colfax was EXCELLENT, but unfortunately sold his practice due to health reasons. When my dog became ill, he kept her at his own house so he could watch her throughout the first couple nights of treatment.

The folks that bought it and ran it for the last couple years are also good though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.