Home Forums Fishing Toothy Critter Fishing Three Mile 4/17

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Caught this one today on Three Mile (39 incher). Never thought I would do this but I kept it and will be smoking it this weekend. Since they are killing all the fish in the lake anyway, might as well get some enjoyment for all my efforts. Really wish they would be willing to shock and transport to another lake or something. Going to be quite a few years before that has a chance to be a decent fishery after the kill.

IaCraigIaCraig
    Participant

Congrats, I heard they were going to kill the lake, takes a lot of faith to believe it is a good thing.

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

Actually I think they are going to transfer fish. I could be wrong, but I believe I read that on the DNRs press release.

They have already been shocking fish and transporting.

holdemholdem
    Participant

They are NOT killing the game fish. Transporting to other area lakes. Read the press release.

Participant

The muskies that have been shocked up were returned to the lake. Others species have been getting transferred. There was a 52″ brought up and put back in a few weeks ago.

Participant

Smoked musky…..awesome! Better watch out the musky gods😂👍

bullhead44bullhead44
    Participant

When do they begin to work on 3 mile? Couldn’t find any info. On when they will start. Thanks guys. I had no idea I lived that close to a musky lake! Lol figures…

Participant

Work starts on 3 mile day after Labor day. No limits on fish caught there now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.