Home Forums Hunting Firearms Legislation The List

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

Quote by: Whip

All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

Ok the Glock 18 I believe is the fully automatic version of the Glock 17 does this mean the Glock 17 would be ban since glock has a fully automatic version of the same weapon?

As it reads I would say yes. and you know thats what “they” are going to read out of it.

Peterson
    Participant
    Up
    Down

No, I don’t think the Glenfield is an assault weapon any more than I think a magazine ban means anything re crime reduction or that one will have to weld the stock bolt tight on a Model 37….good grief.
    Commonsense has left the building on both sides of this issue.

The “likelyhood of her success” was not meant that she would be successful…no, exactly the opposite.
    Too many give her too great a power.
    Reading the quote your way is indicative of much….wow.

My fear is that the folks who believe they will soon be fighting federal troops or that some natural/economic disaster will force neighbor to fight unprepared neighbor will lead the more sensible voters to take an approach that looks reasonable only because it is not so extreme.
    And that approach would not likely be one for which I would be content.
    Finestein, et al are touchable when they are the extreme ones……lately, they have been able to define the 2nd amendment folks like Obama did the Tea Party….extreme, unreasoning nuts.
    Too many, like Nugent, the NRA and others profiteering off the frustration, are happy wiith that course of seperation, Them Or Us…..and far too many are fearfull of leaving that comfortable sheep trail….or they have grown to love the high-five nature of imagining fighting a common great cause.

I’m not above any fray or believing in a marshmallow world….I just am not blinded by the BS of either side.

Good luck in achieving a reasonable resolution in this matter and take care.

Hazmat
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Nicely said, Peterson… :mrgreen:

rescue.tech
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Here is what I fear! Quoted from Fienstien Bill

A BILL
    “To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to
    keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.”

The whole thing from the start is a direct conflict with the 2A

The “other perposes”. Well what a way to leave the door open.

Clint

catmando
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Hazmat

Nicely said, Peterson… :mrgreen:

X2

Ponder
    Participant
    Up
    Down

X3 Peterson. Thanks

birdslayer31
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: svridersv

Im glad I purchased a professional ordinance 223 a couple years ago. Its not on the list so I can atleast play stupid when i get caught. The junkiest ar I own but its better than nothing. Maybe it will be worth a bunch of money now. Who wants to give me 3000 for it.

🙂 This cracked me up.

birdslayer31
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Oh and X2 Kenhump.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.