Home Forums Hunting Firearms Legislation The List

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

I don’t think I’ve seen it here yet.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Feinstein-Weapons-Ban-e1359047805173.jpg

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Maverick
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I guess Bushmaster just needs to change their name to Bush Master and problem solved, right? 😀

Seriously though, that’s a long list, and I’m sure more will be added to it.

ECFirearms
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Looks like a buy it today shopping list. I better get started… 😀

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Kert0307
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Looks like my .223 Saiga is screwed….

edit: Might be time to buy a Highpoint Carbine, one in 9mm might be fun and cheap to shoot once the panic is over…

PaulB
    Participant
    Up
    Down

The all AR’s covers about half my gun case.

svridersv
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Im glad I purchased a professional ordinance 223 a couple years ago. Its not on the list so I can atleast play stupid when i get caught. The junkiest ar I own but its better than nothing. Maybe it will be worth a bunch of money now. Who wants to give me 3000 for it.

iaredneck72
    Participant
    Up
    Down

While the media all report that the legislation points to 100-150 ‘specific’ firearms (depending on the article), there are hundreds if not thousands implicated. The words “AR type”, “AK type” etc are the catch all’s considering all the makes, models and variants. The vagueness of any legislation where the gov’t ‘makes its money’, being able to apply the vague terminology anyway they please.

Don’t forget the magazine side of the argument too, once the Berretta 92, amongst others, is neutered of its 15 rd mag……

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Kert0307

Looks like my .223 Saiga is screwed….

edit: Might be time to buy a Highpoint Carbine, one in 9mm might be fun and cheap to shoot once the panic is over…

Check again, Hi Point carbine is on the list.

Bung
    Participant
    Up
    Down

the list of guns you lost before you could register them

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Bung

the list of guns you lost before you could register them

This is only the ‘By Name’ list. Then there will be the ‘By Characteristic’ list. Bayonet lug, thumb-hole, pistol gripe stock,
    ect. And then all sales, even between family members, will have to go through FFLs. Ya, no big deal.
    I give up, you just can’t protect people from their selves.

iowavf
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Once again did you notice that government officials are exempt from this proposal just as they are from Obamacare? Just another political case of “Do as I say and not as I do”!

PaulB
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hmmm, that means I need to run for political office…now which one…

revup
    Participant
    iaredneck72
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Very ugly folks! Shotgunners need to read this as well, due to shotgun restrictions.

Why do retired law enforcemnt get a free pass?? What about veterans?

docmudge
    Participant
    Up
    Down

“This bill excludes 2,258 legitimate hunting and sporting rifles and shotguns…” Who is she to define that? Pretty sure there is nothing in the 2A that specifies weapon types. Unbelievable.

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

All semiautomatic rifles and handguns that have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
    Note this does NOT exclude tube feed. Model 60 is now an assault weapon.
    ï‚· All semiautomatic shotguns that have a folding, telescoping, or detachable stock; pistol grip; fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds; ability to accept a detachable magazine; forward grip; grenade launcher or rocket launcher; or shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
    As pointed out in a prior thread, short 12ga shells are available that could increase capacity of most semi-autos to more than 5 rounds. Pistol grip. There go some more. FORWARD grip. What does that mean?

Peterson
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Heard an NRA spokesman say that since any scattergun stock is bolted on, it is considered detachable.
    They would all have to have the stock bolt welded.
    I expect some folks actually believe that tripe….as well as ignoring the lieklyhood her success.
    I do intensely dislike old Diane, et al but both sides are playing the ludicrous card overtime in trying to scare up help.
    I hate manipulation wherever it is found.

The List does not look too bad.
    I did have a Mini-14 back in my silly kid days….that phase soon passed like a peach pit thru a pig.
    But, if you need to wage a war out by the mailbox or in the pantry, I can see where The List would be a bit worrisome.

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Peterson

Heard an NRA spokesman say that since any scattergun stock is bolted on, it is considered detachable.
    They would all have to have the stock bolt welded.
    I expect some folks actually believe that tripe….as well as ignoring the lieklyhood her success.
    I do intensely dislike old Diane, et al but both sides are playing the ludicrous card overtime in trying to scare up help.
    I hate manipulation wherever it is found.

The List does not look too bad.
    I did have a Mini-14 back in my silly kid days….that phase soon passed like a peach pit thru a pig.
    But, if you need to wage a war out by the mailbox or in the pantry, I can see where The List would be a bit worrisome.

So you are fine with a Glenfield Model 60 being declared an assault weapon. You correct statement in my mind is that she will have success in this
    asinine endeavor. Unfortunately we have folks like yourself who believe that you are above the fray. Because of the number of people with this Pollyanna attitude though, I fear she will have some success.

Whip
    Participant
    Up
    Down

All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

Ok the Glock 18 I believe is the fully automatic version of the Glock 17 does this mean the Glock 17 would be ban since glock has a fully automatic version of the same weapon?

Whip

rescue.tech
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: iaredneck72

Very ugly folks! Shotgunners need to read this as well, due to shotgun restrictions.

Why do retired law enforcemnt get a free pass?? What about veterans?

Becasue they dont want to Tread on them becasue they need them to come and take “your” guns.

CLint

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.