Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter The Last of the Old Stickers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Disregard.  10-22

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by OldbearOldbear.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by OldbearOldbear.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by OldbearOldbear.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hey Oldbear! Did you delete the post or did the system? I am trying to get a handle on some of the functions in here and make a better experience for all of you. It looks like you were having an issue with uploading a file. Please check the file size and make sure it doesn’t exceed the size limits.

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

I’ll give this a try again. if anyone sees it do you know what is? Its probably the only one left on a boat by now.

It looks like you are having a problem with uploading photos. I have done my best to make this work for you guys. If you scroll down and click on Choose File you should be able to add photos with no problems, provided they don’t exceed the size limit of 2000 KB. A photo I posted on another comment was sized at 164KB, so I think the increase in limits is generous enough to avoid problems. Please feel free to reach out directly to me if you are running into issues and need further support! (use contact form and I will reply via email!)

-Donna

Attachments:
    jerdog515jerdog515
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Glad to see something new around here. Its been years

jerdog515jerdog515
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Pictures seem to still not work

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Pictures seem to still not work

are you uploading from Mobile device or from PC? Can you check the file size and make sure it is under 2000KB? I haven’t tried mobile yet, but from PC its working fine. for example, this image is 433KB

Attachments:
    Participant
    Up
    Down

old bear.  I still have a couple of the smiley face logos I designed years ago.  a lot like the smiley face, yellow, and pretty simple.  the site has seemed so dysfunctional recently that I have not contributed.  Miss Tony, Goody, Driftless, and the folks who fished 3 Mile and Big Creek through the ice.  What ever happened to the “Lost Post”?

OldbearOldbear
    Participant
    Up
    Down

That be it Sir.  I figured most would never know what it looks like.  Its pretty tattered but readable.  I always thought it was neet to come across one out on the  lake and go over and see who it was.  I  gave up on the picture business.

It doesn’t give ones join date anymore but I think mine was 1/2004 and I believe you were before that.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.