The Last Month 2018-05-11T12:45:23+00:00

Home Forums Ask the Sportsman The Last Month

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So what has everyone been doing the last month without the website?     Lets get caught up.

For me it was getting the June issue out the door and now working on the July issue.  Glad the snow finally stopped.  Trying to keep Patrick from going crazy with this website.  Who is next?

papadudepapadude
    Participant

Being retired I lay around and relax, except when I working on building a new pond, putting in structure like channels, ridges and an island before I build the dam. also hauling the extra dirt to level a spot for my daughter to build a weekend cabin. In my spare time I’ve been rebuilding the front end of one of our Polaris 6X6s. Oh also have half the food plots put in. But other than that I’m just taking it easy and enjoying retirement.

Kent T
    Participant

Being retired I lay around and relax, except when I working on building a new pond, putting in structure like channels, ridges and an island before I build the dam. also hauling the extra dirt to level a spot for my daughter to build a weekend cabin. In my spare time I’ve been rebuilding the front end of one of our Polaris 6X6s. Oh also have half the food plots put in. But other than that I’m just taking it easy and enjoying retirement.

Thumbs up on the “lay around and relax”.

bowfisherbowfisher
    Participant

Tuning the new bow and doing some 3D shooting. Went trout fishing a couple weeks ago and landed in the Decorah ER to get a F5 Brown Trout Rapala removed from my finger.

Flidas413Flidas413
    Participant

I also bought a new bow and have been working on breaking that in a bit- more like my arm :).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.