Home Forums Hunting Firearms Legislation The Bill

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down
    ::

This will go over good with all the new Christmas toys, ha.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text

Mayor of Hickory Grove

ECFirearms
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Oldbear

This will go over good with all the new Christmas toys, ha.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4269/text

ya, that bill outlaws about 75% of the rifles in production today and about 75% of the shotguns in production today. Lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, mossberg 500, remington 870 are on this list. Hell even the Ruger 10/22 is on this list.

Just think what will happen if Hitlery Clinton gets elected and if the senate and house get a democratic majority in the next election. The republicans don’t have the balls to stand up to the democrats now, and they have the majority in the house and senate now! They sure the heck won’t after the next election.

Time to stand up and fight or bend over and take it. Are you a member of a grass roots pro gun organization? Time to choose.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Wallyman
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Cold, dead, hands. 👿

copperyj
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Can you imagine how much time these IDIOTS wasted on the research and drafting of this bill. They had to have wasted a small fortune at their pay scale. That is just sickening. And for what? So they can TRY to take my 10/22. These are the maroons that need to find a new job.

Whip
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Not a good situation but I’m more concerned what executive actions may be issued after Jan 1. That bill is hopefully DOA with current legislative make up. But the willingness of anti firearm legislators to spotlight themselves leads me to believe they feel it’s their path to victory in 2016.

Whip

huntingirl
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: ECFirearms

ya, that bill outlaws about 75% of the rifles in production today and about 75% of the shotguns in production today. Lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, mossberg 500, remington 870 are on this list. Hell even the Ruger 10/22 is on this list.

Just think what will happen if Hitlery Clinton gets elected and if the senate and house get a democratic majority in the next election. The republicans don’t have the balls to stand up to the democrats now, and they have the majority in the house and senate now! They sure the heck won’t after the next election.

Time to stand up and fight or bend over and take it. Are you a member of a grass roots pro gun organization? Time to choose.

Doesn’t “Exempted” mean they are not “banned” per this proposal if they are in Appendix A?

khfish
    Participant
    Up
    Down

To ensure accurate information, read the list of exempted firearms; which includes pumps, lever actions, a lot of semi autos including the 10-22. May not like the bill but let’s try to be accurate.

Whip
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I caught that but it seemed to ban all semi auto pistols capable of accepting a Mag that could hold more than 10 rds. That slams the door on almost all semi auto handguns if I skimmed it correctly. I didn’t see any exemptions for pistols.

Whip

Wallyman
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Whip

Not a good situation but I’m more concerned what executive actions may be issued after Jan 1. That bill is hopefully DOA with current legislative make up. But the willingness of anti firearm legislators to spotlight themselves leads me to believe they feel it’s their path to victory in 2016.

Agreed.

Wallyman
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: Whip

I caught that but it seemed to ban all semi auto pistols capable of accepting a Mag that could hold more than 10 rds. That slams the door on almost all semi auto handguns if I skimmed it correctly. I didn’t see any exemptions for pistols.

I didn’t either. I think we could just use sticks and stones to defend ourselves.

bowfisher
    Participant
    Up
    Down

When will they spend as much time trying to take guns from criminals, as they do taking them away from law abiding citizens?

Wallyman
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: bowfisher

When will they spend as much time trying to take guns from criminals, as they do taking them away from law abiding citizens?

It’s easier to take them away from us. 🙄

littlealfet
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I also look for the blm group to push for outlawing police carrying semi-autos guns or maybe any gun, then they can do what ever they want and not have to worry about getting shot.

Whip
    Participant
    Up
    Down

My son in law is a fire fighter with the BLM {bureau of land management) he has no concerns about LEO guns.

No one is immune from prosecution if they act outside the scope of their duties. But currently they seem to be under a spotlight and being second guessed at nearly every turn by the highest level of government.

Whip

littlealfet
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Got the wrong blm ” black lives matter”

ECFirearms
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: huntingirl

Quote by: ECFirearms

Doesn’t “Exempted” mean they are not “banned” per this proposal if they are in Appendix A?

You are correct, my bad. I quickly read through that bill this AM before I had my morning caffeine injection. They are gracious enough to allow us the privilege of retaining ownership of Lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, mossberg 500, remington 870, and Ruger 10/22. 😳

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

kenhump
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Looks like a cut and paste of older bills. I don’t think it will have the legs to get out of the House. Poorly written too.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.