Home Forums Miscellaneous Camping Sunrise, Plan B, Stormlake 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Participant

MFlan- hopefully they will be able to join us. Colleen scolded me last year because neither of us had let her know. I’m assuming you will be bringing the camper this year. I hear you have further to go home now 😀 😀 😀

MA and I are booked into 624 arriving Wed aft., Sharon and Lloyd booked into 622, Duane and Rhonda into 620 . All checking in Wed eve. Understand Ken and Barb are planning to be there and Marie – Donna said they haven’t had any trouble with the hot water so no need for us to get there early to build an outdoor shower 😆

Participant

Got a few things to get through tween now n then but hope to make at least one nite. Don’t think I have missed too many of them.

Participant

Missed last year, so this year I got to get back. I think I should still have my rate for the hot water heater incident to use too. Lookin forward to it.

marie_bmarie_b
    Participant

Quote by: alvoggp

and Marie – Donna said they haven’t had any trouble with the hot water so no need for us to get there early to build an outdoor shower 😆

That was really cool. I think the only time I’ve taken a shower outside. You guys were great helping me get that set up.

J_Jaacks will be great to see you this year!

skunkboy, you are mistaken, I did try it and it was delicious! And no adventure? I took a shower outside at the campground during the day! LOL Wish you guys could make it, would be good to see you and tangles…

Quando omni flunkus, moritati. (When all else fails, play dead.)

Participant

Marie and I were talking the other day and we found some of the messages dating back to 2009 referring to the pot luck on Sat eve. So this has been an annual event since at least 2009, making this years get to gather the 7th by my figuring.

Participant

I think I have made all but two.

Participant

Jeff– If there are sunflower seeds there this year are you going to help me eat them? Last year I had to eat them and a lot of the peanuts by myself.

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

We have made it each to some part of it each year, hope to do it again this year.

Looking forward to the new comers, as well as the tried and true.

For those with kids, or for those of us that are young at heart, there is a water park, miniature golf, and a bicycle rental shop with in walking distance. There is lots of shore fishing available across from the park.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Participant

trying to decide what I should bring to the potluck on Sat nite. Anybody else know what they are thinking of?

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

What date is it for sure?

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

Quote by: Oldbear

What date is it for sure?

weekend after Labor Day. We plan to arrive Wed, Sept 9th and will stay thru the 13th. The potluck is planned for the evening of the 12th, about 6pm.

Participant

Folks come and go throughout, but the majority usually show up Friday nite thru Sat nite. kind of warm to sound good now, but I will plan to have a pot of chili at our picnic table on Friday nite again. That way anyone pulling in Friday nite can get themselves setup and not have to worry about fixing things to eat too.

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

It’s getting closer.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Participant

Getting the camper organized for Sunrise – Plan B.

Mflan- saw Colleen at a meeting the other day and she was making sure she had the right days marked on the calendar

Participant

Sandman might just show up with some deer sausage, crackers and a case of cold ones as always 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.