Home Forums Miscellaneous Camping Sunrise, Plan B, Stormlake 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Time to think about our 2015 outing!! Called Sunrise- Donna will be back soon so we will probably be booking our spot next week. 😀 😉

How many years has this Outing been held? I’m thinking this has to be year 6, always a nice small gathering of friends.

Participant

Funny you should bring this up.Planning a weekend at Kings Point with the grandkids before they go back to school.
    After checking their rates,I might be living in a tent! 😀

Participant

This is a good time, and open to anyone on the site who wants to come. This is it’s 6th year.

You can camp, or come bye and say Hi!!!!!!!!

barb

marie_bmarie_b
    Participant

Count me in!

Planning on coming up Wednesday evening, camper and all!

Quando omni flunkus, moritati. (When all else fails, play dead.)

CedarStorm1975CedarStorm1975
    Participant

Labor Day Weekend like it was in past years?

marie_bmarie_b
    Participant

Quote by: CedarStorm1975

Labor Day Weekend like it was in past years?

Weekend after Labor Day.

Participant

Lloyd and Sharon are planning to be there again this year, just haven’t heard yet when they will arrive. We are currently planning to show up Wed evening (Sept 9th). Hope we have a bunch of new faces this year— would really enjoy visiting with folks we have heard from on line but haven’t had a chance to meet yet!!!!
    😀 😀

marie_bmarie_b
    Participant

Quote by: alvoggp

Hope we have a bunch of new faces this year— would really enjoy visiting with folks we have heard from on line but haven’t had a chance to meet yet!!!!
    😀 😀

I agree! Would be nice to have some new people to come out and join us. If you’ve never been it’s a fantastic time. This will be our 7th year and it’s always a great time. This is a wonderful group of people. My first year I went up there not knowing one person. Now I feel I have made lifelong friends. We have a lot of fun. Do pretty much whatever we want, have the greatest potluck on Saturday night and most evenings just end up sitting around the fire enjoying each others company. And if you need another reason, I will make you a strawberry margarita if you come out!

Participant

And then there was the year one of the ladies “lost” the cap to the bottle somewhere near the fire.

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

I’ll have to see if its labor day or the week after. The family usually camps on the holiday.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

Oldbear– putting out hints to family that the family get togather should be over labor day weekend. That way you will be free to join us at Plan B the weekend after.

Hey Al, I think a couple of my sisters may even stop in for a chat, what you know about that?

Participant

I am really missing this outing. I went to the first two but family has me visiting over the Memorial weekend every year. Makes it hard to do something two weekends in a row. Not knocking the family things but I still miss all my rowdy friends. Good times were had and are still in my memories. Keep it up and I’ll make it back sometime…I’ll buy the first round.

After I retire next year, I’ll be able to come up anytime.

Have fun kids…Ken

Participant

Oldbear…I just noticed in your Avatar you are holding up a pretty hefty carp and a Buffalo if I’m not mistaken. Those would be great to smoke. That buffalo would also be the best to deep fry. I know some on here would cringe at that thought, but I also know that some on here have eaten some deep fried carp I once made at an outing and it went over well…except fo rthat Marie lady…she wouldn’t even try it. No adventure in her blood. Oh well, her loss.

L8R…Ken

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.