Home Forums Fishing Ice Fishing Storm Lake Ice Fishing Tournament

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Participant

With little time before the tourney, we’re not able to do pre registration through our website. Plus part of the pre registration requires payment in advance as well and since it’s a cash tournament we won’t be accepting credit card payments to enter. The credit card companies get their share of all transactions. We did the pre registration to help us decide the amount of dollars we could allocate to advertising the event. We’re not hosting the tourney to make money but we also don’t want to loose money either 🙂 We decided to have the tournament for something fun to do and to help ease everyone’s cabin fever! Should be a beautiful day to sit on the ice!

Participant

go here for a weather conditions for Storm Lake’
    http://www.accuweather.com/forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&zipcode=50588&metric=0

Looks like it is going to be good weather..

Mike

Participant

Thanx for the info, hope to see ya’ll up there and will monitor rhino channel 7 code 0 unless another radio channel is perfered. 😉

Participant

directions to binning 2 check in. coming in from hwy 20 thru schaller

Participant

I’ll be there sometime early AM, my IO stickers finally wore off my 4 wheeler and other trailers, boats. Time for some new ones, but I’ll be on a camoed Kawasaki 650 4×4 pull’n a black Polar escape magnum and on channel 7. Looks like I’ll be solo this time, as Deb will be going to Dallas for the weekend and another fish’n buddy has family coming in from out of town. Hope I can get a few chubs and some nice sized fatheads up there??? 😉 Thanx agin fer all the input/info.

Participant

Was think’n about heading up friday and overnit’n it, anyone up for splitt’n the cost of a room for the nite, split would be 30-40.00 bucks depending on room. I am thinking of some run and gun fish’n with the ATV on friday and go from there, could use some help. Have VEX, Aqua-views, power auger, trailerable shanty, ect. anyone interested? 😉

Participant

Stay on 110 heading North out of Schaller, you’ll go past Pronto in Storm Lake…stay on that road. 110 becomes 5th st. Follow 5th st. to Lake Ave. and take a right and we’re just a few doors down on the West side of the road.

Participant

thanks

Participant

Binningoutdoors; Do ya’ll have some chubs up there for sale or will I need to get them on the way up? Thanx 😉

Participant

lots of people signrd up for this event, close to 100 when I was in there earlier with more to signup in the morning.. The winner is in for a good payday.. Come on over boys and girls tommorrow is going to be a good day..

Mike

Participant

tried it out this evening due to the nice day. there were a ton of people out there dont know how they did. i had to leave early. had one bite but was preoccupied and missed him. the bobber had to have gone up and down four times before i got there. if tomorrow is as nice as today, there should be a lot of ppl out there

Participant

have 140 pep entered,they were catching alot of fish early but sounds like it might of calmed down.lots of slot fish,biggest stringer is 47.875″ so far

Participant

Well it was a great day today. The weather was warm and the fish were bitting. It was a geat tourny (with a nice payout), thx Chip and Bubba. Here are some pictures of the WINNING stringer for the tourny today.
    P.S. Mike why would you want to drive all the way to the other side of the lake when you could just go two blocks down the street and catch as many as you want!!!

Participant

Great job Alec, nice stringer of eyes. Most people I talked too thought it was a tough fishin day,
    As for driving all over the lake, the trek out to the big island is worth it just to see the walmart shopping cart sitting out there.

Mike

Participant

I was going to call your cell Mike to see where you were at.I fished the east side dredge cuts first,never marked a fish,then went over and sat
    by the inlet.Had to leave about 4:30,so I missed the nite bite if there was one.I was walking out.Too chicken to drive.Not afraid of going through,
    but getting stuck.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.