southern hog hunts2019-02-14T21:16:33-05:00

Home Forums Hunting General Hunting southern hog hunts

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Blocked

The big deal is why this site is such a piece of shit!..They have a secret outfitter out of state who would probably welcome more business and more $$$$ but they will not or cannot figure out how to type the name of the outfitter on here so others can call them and enjoy the great American outdoors.   Or they are hunting  with an illegal poaching outfitter they do not want to reveal and all of there photos and claims are complete bullshit and they do no want reveal their scam.

scruffyscruffy
    Participant

I’d like to know how is it that the rest of use have pictures, posts, etc blocked by the strict spam filter when we have nothing offensive or rules violating, yet your posts with profanity post right up without being filtered….

Participant

I will say this site is kinda boring. Not exactly what I thought it’d be. Think I’ll be switching back over to iowa whitetail forums

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Avatar Hunt n fish.
    Participant

Where did you go in Oklahoma for Hog hunting

Blocked

Where did you go in Oklahoma for Hog hunting

“ECFirearms, Can you share with all of us what outfitter/where you went I am interested in planning a trip for me and some buddies possibly and wanting more info.”
    “Which outfitter did u use?”
    This is obviously top secret classified info!!  Do not ask again!

Participant

Here it is again. don’t waste ur time even tryin! Pointless. Idk wtf the big deal is with this guy but I’d skip Oklahoma and drive jus over the border to Texas and go to dark moon guide service. Went there a couple years ago and been itchin  to go back. Top notch dudes that will get ya hogs killed!

Blake BassMasterBlake BassMaster
    Participant

http://allabouturanch.com/page/hog-hunting – They run a top notch hog hunting ranch in Oklahoma

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!