Home Forums Miscellaneous Photography Some photos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Out and about today, bunny hunting, shed hunting, camera in hand, just r&r really…

did a little target practice with a junker .22 pellet gun and cheapie Daisy flat nosed pellets, 2″ groups off hand at 25 yards… it can do better, just punching cardboard.

this was a fresh dusting of snow, very nice

plenty of old snow left in shaded areas, loaded with deer sign

a photo of a photo I took several weeks ago while at BP, kindred spirits, it’s all about the outdoors!

No bunnies, no sheds, good exercise, experience, and some photos! plus a few ears of fallen corn for the backyard critters.

Participant

Man you are killing me. I can’t get out right now. Screwed up back. Had about 12-14 deer cross the street in front of me 2 blocks from my house. That looks like deer country.

Participant

what a settings a camera you used?

Participant

Nice!!!!

Participant

Quote by: JacobLucas

what a settings a camera you used?

Using a Nikon Coolpix L32 that I can carry in my top coat pocket when out and about. I often use a blue tint Cross Process setting when it is bright out so the sky actually looks blue rather than white. It also adds some definition to the clouds.

Participant

As much as I’d love to get out, I’m going to wait for the 6 ft of ice to melt off.
    I HATE ice in the woods. Be careful out there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.