Home Forums Miscellaneous Iowa Outdoors Cookbook — Recipes Smoker. Gas or electric or charcoal

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve never had anything but a gas grill. 2 wks ago I won a Green Mountain “Daniel Boone “. So far I’ve done steaks, whole pork loin, and smoke- baked a pecan pie and a Dutch apple pie in it. I’m hooked.

Participant

I went and looked at Traegers at a local store. The guy there loves the things and convinced me to buy one. I didn’t buy one yet, but I’m going to. I’m trying to come up with a way to frame the conversation about how buying a $1000 grill is a good idea. Maybe I will tell her that all the deer I am going to shoot will justify it. That outta win her over, amirite?

JefroJefro
    Participant

Quote by: Mr.Seaguar

I’m gonna buy a traeger but if I was closer to Jefro I would take him up on that.

Anyone who has a Simpson’s quote as a sig line would be welcome!

JefroJefro
    Participant

Had an epiphany this weekend and am going to change to a different model Traeger smoker. If anyone is looking for a Traeger XL, see my ad in the classifieds.

Participant

Quote by: Jefro

I’m gonna buy a traeger but if I was closer to Jefro I would take him up on that.

Oh man, are you sure you want Teamasgrow lingering around?

JefroJefro
    Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

My user name on Clash of Clans and Clash Royale and other games is Max Power :)_

Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

My user name on Clash of Clans and Clash Royale and other games is Max Power :)_

Did you get that name off a blow dryer?

I have sometimes been referred to as “Handsome B Wonderful”…

Participant

I went and looked at Traegers at a local store. The guy there loves the things and convinced me to buy one. I didn’t buy one yet, but I’m going to. I’m trying to come up with a way to frame the conversation about how buying a $1000 grill is a good idea. Maybe I will tell her that all the deer I am going to shoot will justify it. That outta win her over, amirite?

traegers are the the innovative company that sticks with their decent product but there are other companies that have just passed them by in features. louisiana, Green Mountain, yoder. all just blow them away at about the same price tag.

my wifes family were all traeger 3 years ago. today there isn’t one left. all like 6 of them have 1 of the 3 mentioned above. they get their pellets in bulk on pallets. (they are all farmers on the same farm)

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.