Home Forums Hunting Firearms Scope for Ar platform in 350 legend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

What would be your choice for a scope for this platform I’m thinking of going with the Nikon buck master 2 bdc good Choice better choice I like this choice for the app you can use

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

Nikon is not a bad choice but they just announced they are getting out of the hunting optics.

I’m not a big fan of BDC reticles, but they will do the job if you learn how to use them.  2×7 or 3×9 should do fine for shots up to 200-250 yards, beyond that I don’t believe the 350 legend has enough energy to put down a deer quick and clean.

Luepold, Sig Sauer, and Vortex have decent scopes to fit almost any budget.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Participant

I know this is late and I hope it is still helpful.

Nikon do make nice scopes. Glass is really clear. But. You have to keep the original box and receipt to get any warranty work done.

Votex, they told me I broke the scope and they sent me a brand new one. If I remember correctly, I sent it back in just a box I found.

Leupold. I never had any warranty issues to send one back.

Burris seems to have the same warranty as Leupold and Vortex. Just send them back and you don’t have to be the original purchaser.

Participant

Oh, forgot. I went with a 1x5x20. These scopes have a much wider field of view than 3x9x40. I’ve also used 2x7x32 but they have about the same field of view as a 3x9x40.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.