Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter Sasquatch

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in or not. But I had an individual tell me about a Sasquatch that he saw the other night. The way he described it fits perfectly to what I have read online about them. I have even saw that show finding bigfoot. What was described to me it is hard not to believe this individual. He is an avid outdoors man so I tend to believe him. This was in central Iowa. Has anyone else have such a sighting?

Participant
    Up
    Down

Yes a farmer north east of LeGrand said his neighbor lady saw one looking in her bathroom window last week. Next morning they followed it’s tracks to a feeder stream that flows into the Iowa river near the large timber tract. They hustled back home to get a camera but it started to pour rain and washed the tracks away. I’ll keep you posted when it is seen again.

Participant
    Up
    Down

I have been “rooting” for Big Foot for 50 years.. I *really* hoped one would pop up.. I just kept telling myself there was a “chance”. For about the past year I’ve been fooling with trail cameras. I belong to several sites on the internet where guys are running up to 100+ cameras. The pictures are absolutely phenomenal. I’ve seen pictures of every imaginable bird, mammal, fish and even people. My hopes are fading. 😉

Participant
    Up
    Down

Garwin eastbound rumors, wish I could post some crappy track pic then rave up and down how inexperienced I am.

Participant
    Up
    Down

We see one in Canada every year, in fact we named it’s favorite location Sasquatch Bay. If the wind is right the walleyes will stack up in there!

Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: jerdog515

Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in or not. But I had an individual tell me about a Sasquatch that he saw the other night. The way he described it fits perfectly to what I have read online about them. I have even saw that show finding bigfoot. What was described to me it is hard not to believe this individual. He is an avid outdoors man so I tend to believe him. This was in central Iowa. Has anyone else have such a sighting?

Was it by Green Castle. 😉

TheDuckMasterTheDuckMaster
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I am just glad Iowa hasn’t added them to the furbearers list. (there now this is the correct forum)

Larry

Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: TheDuckMaster

I am just glad Iowa hasn’t added them to the furbearers list. (there now this is the correct forum)

Larry

Larry I believe the quandry would be if they are Hominids or Hominins. If the former they be a minority voting bloc. If the later a protected species. 😉

bowfisherbowfisher
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I see one a few times a year. Not as much as I like, but hey its how things go when ya get older. Last I knew sasquatch was denning up around Maxwell IA. Ad a matter of fact I’m pretty sure sasquatch has a user account on IS and goes by the handle redneckrampage? Anyone seen him other than me? :mrgreen:

Participant
    Up
    Down

Last squatch I heard sighting of was down in southern Iowa round osky but must be aging cause he’s balding from what I heard

bowfisherbowfisher
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Eating that cheese you and hide hunter gave me caused the balding

Participant
    Up
    Down

Want some hot sauce…only a dozen Carolina reapers in it

OldbearOldbear
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: kenhump

Quote by: jerdog515

Was it by Green Castle. 😉

Ya Ken I saw him in that area myself once and he was about 6’8″ and about the ugliest thing I ever saw. I’m a believer.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

jerdog515jerdog515
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Thanks Old Bear!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.