Home Forums Hunting Firearms Ruger 10/22 22

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anyone heard of a ruger 10/22 /22 its basically a 22 with a 22 inch barrel.. Im gonna buy 1 this week..Guy told me they only made 400 of them gun is in extremely excellent condition has a scope on it as well

Fort dodge

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

Where 22LR velocity and accuracy is concerned they both top out around 16-18″ depending on ammo, beyond that friction causes velocity and accuracy loss.

it’s possible they only made 400, prolly a distributors limited run, but unlikely they command much of a premium if any.

if the price is reasonable and you like the gun, buy it cause you want it, not as an investment.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

Participant

Is this the 22 stainless with checkered wood stock?

alan_50501alan_50501
    Participant

I think it is…i hope on getting it this week

Fort dodge

Participant

Its a Lipsey’s distributor exclusive.  Available for $300 new.  Beech wood checkered sporter (no barrel band) stock with flat buttplate.  The 22” barrel pushes the weight over 5#.  It has the standard brass bead sight and polymer trigger group, not the BX trigger.

if you like the looks, go for it.  If you’re looking for better performance than the standard carbine, you’ll be disappointed.

alan_50501alan_50501
    Participant

I do like the looks of it and if i remember correctly its got a decent scope on it..He did take it to a gun smith and had something done or put a different trigger on

Fort dodge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.