Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

trying to upload a photo as my avatar unfortunately it says its having trouble resizing

Participant

Here’s the way around having to actually resize the photo. Upload it to a phot hosting site (snapfish, photobucket etc). Once it’s uploaded, right click the thumbnail (the little picture that you click on in order to view the actual picture) and save it. Then come here and upload that one.

Participant

Ok I’ve also always had trouble figuring out how to get an avatar picture on here. I go to My Account, then go to the About You section. I click on the spot that says upload a file then i pick the picture i want and click save information. And it never works it always just has the blue square with a white like sideways G or kind of like a the symbol on a power button in it. I have no idea what i’m doing wrong since it seems to be pretty straight forward but hopefully someone on here can let me know what i’m doing wrong.

Participant

thanks for the feedback stitch i must just be computer illiterate made an account on photobucket saved the picture as, then tried uploading again same darn result.

Participant

I have the same issue on this site. I can do pics everywhere else, but I have no success here, either with my avatar or just posying a pic.. I know it must be me, cause a lot of others have no trouble.

Tomcat

Participant

just checking mine

Participant

well stitch, it worked, but pretty blurry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.