Question on Antlerless Deer tag 2018-12-04T05:56:05+00:00

Home Forums Hunting Deer Hunting Question on Antlerless Deer tag

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If you have a deer license and only an antlerless tag for a certain county, can you party hunt in another county as long as you don’t use your tag on a deer?

twdenney
    Participant

Please clarify….You have a deer license and only an anterless tag????  You have a hunting license and only an anterless tag??? then NO.  Buy a doe tag for that county and be legal.  If you have a any sex and doe tag then yes but can only use antlerless in county designated for.

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

If your only tag is an anterless tag then you can only hunt in the designated county. As long as there are still some available, just buy another tag. The 2nd one is only $13 or something like that.

twdenney
    Participant

OH I see…my mistake…sorry for wrong information…Good job Missouri Daniel this site is great because of the knowledge you have!!!

medicdanomedicdano
    Participant

OH I see…my mistake…sorry for wrong information…Good job Missouri Daniel this site is great because of the knowledge you have!!!

Youre the one that needed clarification for a very simple question. No reason to be an ass.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.