Home Forums Fishing Bowfishing Pusher fan (PIC’S)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

man, i dont even bow fish, but that setup shows you really love what you do. that is one piece of machinery. sweet. I would bet that you turn some heads with that thing.

Participant

You just need to break down and build you an air boat, but you’re rig definetly looks like it would getter done.

Participant

Quote by: Goosehunter05

I have the fan on there to use insted of a trolling motor, when we are shooting fish in shallow water the fan dosen’t stir up up the mud like a trolling motor would, an I can go threw weeds and over stick’s and log’s with out cleaning or picking the head out of the water to avoid everything.

That is pretty cool!

Participant

Thanks for all the comment”s guy’s! 😀

Oldstyle, bow fishing is a huge passion of mine, I love every minute of it! You should try you hand in some fish stickin its a blast.

The next step in bow fishing that I would like to start is video tapping and make DVD’s, but to buy an HD video camera is alot of money, all I have now is a older video tap camera. But some day I hope I will get there.

oldstylelightoldstylelight
    Participant

yeah goose, i have done my novice attempt at it a couple times and it is a blast…. i will put it on my to do list when i have a little more time. for now it is catfishing, baitgetting, catfishing and tournaments. 😀

Participant

Turn it around and use it to cool you down when its hot out. 🙂

Participant

Mount-em, the fan spin’s 360deg and we do spin it aroud and blow all the bugs off of us. :mrgreen:

Participant

may i make one suggestion to save ya alotta cash on a prop if ya come to silver country, put something over the back to keep silvers out, i know one or 2 props that have been shattered by silvers, great lookin setup

Participant

Quote by: redneckrampage

may i make one suggestion to save ya alotta cash on a prop if ya come to silver country, put something over the back to keep silvers out, i know one or 2 props that have been shattered by silvers, great lookin setup

Thanks for the tip, but if I do ever come down I think I will have a trolling motor to fish with.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.