Home Forums Hunting Firearms Pure Fishing Outlet Store Poll

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Would/Will you as an outdoor sportsman/woman patronize a business that’s products are made/sold specifically for the outdoor sportsman (Pure Fishing Outlet Store in this case) because of the sign they have on their entry door?
    I’m not asking your opinions about your CCW rights or 2nd Amendment rights. Please, just a simple Yes or No.

Myself- No

Participant

Corporate policy not the stores fault. Never had a sign when I worked there. I will still shop. So my answer is. NO

Participant

I’m done! The Deals are mostly marginal anyway.

Participant

I will not shop in a business if there is a no firearms sign in the door unless they are the only ones that have what I need.
    So yes I’d would affect my shopping

Participant

Makes very little difference to me. No.

Participant

I will not shop there! Lots of other places to spend my money.

Participant

No I will not shop where I am not supposed to carry

Participant

will not shop there until their policy changes.

Participant

I will keep shopping with anyone that has a good deal and doesn’t screw me over on a product versus a sign that doesn’t hurt me at all, even though I carry at times. The sooner we teach our children and learn ourselves the facts of how precious life is the sooner this will not affect anyone.

ECFirearmsECFirearms
    Participant

Quote by: Stizos

Would/Will you as an outdoor sportsman/woman patronize a business that’s products are made/sold specifically for the outdoor sportsman (Pure Fishing Outlet Store in this case) because of the sign they have on their entry door?
    I’m not asking your opinions about your CCW rights or 2nd Amendment rights. Please, just a simple Yes or No.

Myself- No

I do not patronize businesses with no guns allowed policies. Anything I need I can find elsewhere, if not local then on the Inet.

NO.

“Second Amendment – Either you are helping pull the wagon, getting a free ride in the wagon, or trying to take away the wagon. Which one are you?” -- IAShooters

topH20terrortopH20terror
    Participant

I try not to give any business to places with signs like that if I don’t have to. I can usually find anything I want on the internet, and usually cheaper, as well.

So NO.

Participant

Nope – Ain’t gonna do it.

Participant

If I see a no gun sign, it reads to me like a no Chrstian, Jew, or no Hispanics sign. I just don’t like people putting a circle and slash through bill of rights issues and it is one of things I use to determine who I patronize.

Participant

Do you realize that these kinds of attitude are exactly why the anti’s are making up ground.

casey_leecasey_lee
    Participant

NO I wont.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.