Home Forums Technical Support Enhancement Requests Private Messaging is now activated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

You asked for it, we made it happen! (better late than never right?)

If you click on *My Account in the menu above you will see Messages (0) where the number in parentheses will indicate the number of PM’s you have.

clicking on messages (even when 0) will open your profile and as you can see in the pic attached, you will have the ability to create a new message. Alternatively, you can click on a member’s user name and choose the option to send a new PM.

Obviously, by the very nature of private messaging, we cannot monitor this. You will more than likely receive spam from the undesirable .ru registrants. You “should” have the ability to block them, you can also reach out to me with usernames of these accounts for review to be blocked.

It will be a learning process for all of us I think. Here is to everything going smoothly! Cheers! 🎉

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Testing photo upload via mobile device

first attempt failed. Was a photo I took using my phone. Size 3.3 MB (3300kb exceeds max of 2000kb) second attempt was a pic I saved from my FB album to my phone, size 75 MB or 750 kb… there is the trick!

• This reply was modified 4 days, 8 hours ago by AvatarDonna.
    • This reply was modified 4 days, 8 hours ago by AvatarDonna.
    WhipWhip
    Participant
    Up
    Down

<!–more–><!–more–>Donna your doing a great job resurrecting this site!!

Whip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.