Home Forums Technical Support Frequently Asked Questions Private messages

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

How does one delete sent private messages?Seems there are three options: delete,archive,reply but to attempt to click on any of them doesn’t work 😕

Loomis13Loomis13
    Participant

Quote by: rover61

How does one delete sent private messages?Seems there are three options: delete,archive,reply but to attempt to click on any of them doesn’t work 😕

Well I guess I’m not really sure…I just went through my pm’s and hit the “x” in the delete box and they were all successfully deleted. Perhaps you just need to log out and reload page?

Participant

Were they in the sent mail’s?

Loomis13Loomis13
    Participant

Some of them were, some of them were not. I assume you didnt get the problem fixed?

Participant

No. I wish someone would help.

scruffyscruffy
    Participant

I think you can only delete message in your inbox, outbox, and archive. I don’t believe you can delete items in your sent box.

Participant

Quote by: scruffy

I think you can only delete message in your inbox, outbox, and archive. I don’t believe you can delete items in your sent box.

That looks to be the case for me as well. There are images for “delete,” “archive,” and “reply” in my sent mailbox, but none of them seem to be functional.

Participant

Quote by: TrapCyclone

Quote by: scruffy

That looks to be the case for me as well. There are images for “delete,” “archive,” and “reply” in my sent mailbox, but none of them seem to be functional.

x2 🙄

Participant

I’ve done a little troubleshooting and the “Sent” folder does not allow you to delete/archive/reply. I’ve tested this on an iPhone, Chrome, Firefox and IE11 browsers with the same results. I cannot tell you if that is a defect of the site or an intended “feature”. I believe Patrick would need to weigh in on that.

Participant

Thanks huntingirl.Can’t imagine why you couldn’t “move” those after awhile.

Participant

That is true…however, this is from a gal who has over 16,000 emails in her “personal” inbox. I delete nothing…

Participant

Quote by: huntingirl

That is true…however, this is from a gal who has over 16,000 emails in her “personal” inbox. I delete nothing…

Rookie. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.