Home Forums Hunting Reloading Primers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anybody save me some driving around.Gonna be in Omaha CB tomorrow and looking for a couple k of large pistol primers.

Participant

Found some for 50 bucks a thousand.I passed.

Participant

I’m guessing that was for Winchesters at Bass Pro.. IDK why they hiked their prices on them, last box of 1000 I bought there was 39.99. If you get back to that area, Guns Unlimited in Omaha is the place to look for reloading supplies. It’s just north of L street, I think on 120th. First light East of I-80 overpass on L street, turn north and it’s in a shopping center on the right hand side about a block up. Catty-corner across from Sports Authority. They sell by the 5K case too, and what powders they have, they usually have 4lb and 8lbers.

Cabela’s also has a lot more selection of Reloading stuff than BP. Found me some Varget there today..

Participant

Yup.Didn’t stop there this time.Couple of months ago,I think they were all behind the counter.

Participant

Cabela’s has them behind the counter. Guns Plus has individual sleeves behind the counter but thousand packs and cases are on the back of the reloading aisle by the gun counter. Sometimes they don’t have any, but usually they do.

Participant

The lack of availability and increased prices on bullets and components is frustrating. Is it a coincidence that the all these things have continued when a firearms bill couldn’t pass the house? 😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.