Home Forums Miscellaneous Photography Posting a pic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

So what is the latest on how to post a pic?

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hi Coydog! Good question.

Under the box where you type your comments it says Upload attachments. Click on that and choose your photos. there is a total size limit so be sure not to exceed that. General rule of thumb, limit to two pics per post and you “should” be ok, as long as they aren’t in HD. The size limit for total attachment is 2000 KB which should be more than enough. The two photos I have attached are 14.6kb and 163kb respectively.

I have added two photos to show how it is done. the buck isn’t mine, my friend bagged it this weekend!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by AvatarDonna.
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Hi Coydog! Good question.

Under the box where you type your comments it says Upload attachments. Click on that and choose your photos. there is a total size limit so be sure not to exceed that. General rule of thumb, limit to two pics per post and you “should” be ok, as long as they aren’t in HD. The size limit for total attachment is 2000 KB which should be more than enough. The two photos I have attached are 14.6kb and 163kb respectively.

I have added two photos to show how it is done. the buck isn’t mine, my friend bagged it this weekend!

Ok, Donna, thanks.

Participant
    Up
    Down

So after I click on that tab. Then do I click on Submit? Because I just tried that & nothing happened. Maybe I’m missing a step in the process? Well now it appears.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Avatarcoydog.
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Success!!!

jerdog515jerdog515
    Participant
    Up
    Down

I’m on a pc and it still doesn’t work. not sure picture size though. they are just trail cam pictures.

jerdog515jerdog515
    Participant
    Up
    Down

this one finally worked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.