Home Forums Technical Support Enhancement Requests PM’s? Smileys?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

So are there no longer PM’s, or is that feature just not ready to enable yet?

And are there smiley’s and I’m just not seeing them???  (insert confused smiley here lol)

Pretty cool looking new site by the way.

later,

scruffy

Participant
    Up
    Down

Donna, is there a way to post a ‘smiley’ or a ‘thumbs up’ to a good post without having to  really post/reply?

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Donna, is there a way to post a ‘smiley’ or a ‘thumbs up’ to a good post without having to really post/reply?

Good Question Finns! I am not seeing any options for that when on the desktop. Emoticons are available on mobile, but 🙂 <– this is the only way I know how to do smiley face in text on desktop… will be interesting to see if it converts once I submit.

As far as a react option, that has never been the way forums work. I will look for options regarding something like an “up-vote” similar to reddit, but no promises at this point!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Donna, is there a way to post a ‘smiley’ or a ‘thumbs up’ to a good post without having to really post/reply?

Good Question Finns! I am not seeing any options for that when on the desktop. Emoticons are available on mobile, but 🙂 <– this is the only way I know how to do smiley face in text on desktop… will be interesting to see if it converts once I submit. As far as a react option, that has never been the way forums work. I will look for options regarding something like an “up-vote” similar to reddit, but no promises at this point!

And yes, looks like we will have to go old school on emoticons!  see attached image for a cheat sheet!

Attachments:
    Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Well, that was almost too easy… upvotes are active, let me know what you all think!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.