Home Forums Miscellaneous Camping Plan B -2017 editionAnnual Storm Lake Sportsman’s Camping gettogather

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote by: alvoggp

Got our spot booked…Thur, Fri, Sat…. Same as previous years. Will be great to see everybody again… Barb and Ken, you were missed–everyone asked???? Ken Hump, allow a little more time for camper shopping, lol.. All you folks that haven’t been to one of our “Plan B” events mark your calendars for the weekend after Labor day at Sunrise campground, Storm Lake……

—-Our Ninth consecutive year by my count—–

Had to choose between camper and new 10′ X 30′ deck. New deck won. 2 years without a camper is killing me.f 😥

Participant

Friends son diagnosed with cancer so had a big benefit last night ans couldn’t get back over. Hope you enjoyed the deer!

Participant

Quote by: sandman

Friends son diagnosed with cancer so had a big benefit last night ans couldn’t get back over. Hope you enjoyed the deer!

Yes we did !!! It was Great !!!

Participant

Another DANG good time!!!!!!

Participant

Dang that pancake was huge!!!! And had dang good time. Good to see everyone again.

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

That was a DANG big spatula too! 😯

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.