Home Forums Miscellaneous Camping Plan B -2017 editionAnnual Storm Lake Sportsman’s Camping gettogather

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Last day of July….time to be thinking about our annual camp-to-gather at Storm Lake. Have had four people call about it already. I haven’t checked with Sunrise Campground yet but we voted to “do it again next year” as we closed out our gathering last year. For those who haven’t been involved….we have been getting to gather at Sunrise on the weekend after Labor Day for years now. Always a great time…fun to see folks that we visit with here online…lots of great outdoor, hunting, fishing, etc stories…shareing around the campfire at night….fishing on Storm Lake. Couldn’t do the camping part last year, but made it for the Saturday nite pot luck and campfire. We are thinking we will try for Thurs, Fri, Sat campsite this year.

Always a great time!!!!!!

Participant

Sure I could always stop by with a little deer summer sausage, crackers and liquid refreshment. Cant go a year without at least a couple of Lloyds stories 😉

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

Sounds like a plan.

Things are going better this year, I think we will try to make it.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

marie_bmarie_b
    Participant

I’m in, like always. Can’t wait. I will probably up there on Tuesday.

Will sure be good to see you Ken and Barb.

And always enjoy Sandman stopping by for a bit.

Sure would be nice to get some new people and some of the ones who used to come, come back!

Quando omni flunkus, moritati. (When all else fails, play dead.)

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

It will be great to see everyone again.

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Participant

Haven’t gotten another camper , yet, but looking. Always try to stop by.

Participant

Got our spot booked…Thur, Fri, Sat…. Same as previous years. Will be great to see everybody again… Barb and Ken, you were missed–everyone asked???? Ken Hump, allow a little more time for camper shopping, lol.. All you folks that haven’t been to one of our “Plan B” events mark your calendars for the weekend after Labor day at Sunrise campground, Storm Lake……

—-Our Ninth consecutive year by my count—–

Participant

Heard from Lloyd and Sharon. They and Duane and Rhonda have their spots booked also. Think we are all in the same spots as we set up in the last couple years.

Participant

I am planning on stopping by again. Good to see that Ken and Barb are coming. You were missed last year.

Participant

Sorry not going to be able to make it this year. Working on an upgrade to my camping abode and won’t be done.

Participant

Quote by: marlin53

Sorry not going to be able to make it this year. Working on an upgrade to my camping abode and won’t be done.

shoot….was hoping to see you, Mike and the others that didn’t make it last year. Glad to hear that Ken and Barb are hoping to make it again this year.

Participant

Really wanted to go this year but getting everything ready to build my camper is going to take all my time and money

Participant

I have one of those lovely Ia.-Ia. State game theme weddings Saturday. I was thinking I could make it, but!!!

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

It’s this weekend.

If you miss it, you can’t say nobody told you. :mrgreen:

marie_bmarie_b
    Participant

Quote by: drifty4

It’s this weekend.

If you miss it, you can’t say nobody told you. :mrgreen:

It’s this weekend? 😯 Oh DANG! LOL

I’ll be there tomorrow… 😆

Quando omni flunkus, moritati. (When all else fails, play dead.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.