Home Forums Hunting Reloading Pistol Powders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down

As we all know, powder is slim to none. Any place to buy pistol powders? Rifle seems to be bouncing back but not pistol. I’m shopping for Titegroup, Autocomp, Bullseye, HS6 or Unique.

Participant
    Up
    Down

The smaller gun shops have powder.

Up
    Down

Could you let me know where? I’ll be in the Pocahontas area next weekend. I’ve checked around DSM/Ankeny area with no luck. Thanks

Participant
    Up
    Down

Andrewst35, There has been quite a bit of various “Pistol Powders” showing up on GunBot(web) yo have to check frequently and the ones you speak of are gone very fast. Many Gun Shops list on that site Midsouth Shooters(very good) Natchez, Sportsman Warehouse Powder Valley etc. The 28.50 haz mat fees are not so bad if you ar buying ovr 4lbs, costs that much in gas in todays world just driving around. You might contact Midwest or Natchez by phone and they will help you, sometimes they have products just not listed on web. Let me know if you are interested in getting largere order together, I am looking to stock up on some of the same powders you listed(Titegroup & Hs6).

Participant
    Up
    Down

Quote by: andrewst35

Could you let me know where? I’ll be in the Pocahontas area next weekend. I’ve checked around DSM/Ankeny area with no luck. Thanks

Try the Mallard gunshop. North of Pocahontas on hwy 4.

Participant
    Up
    Down

Any body know who has any powder in Iowa near Burlington (100 mile radius)????

Participant
    Up
    Down

A couple years ago I lived near Grinnell and I always checked with Brownell’s in Montezuma. It was nice because they could get almost anything I wanted and I could pick it up and not pay hazmat. I’m not sure where you are located but that might be an option.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.