Home Forums Fishing Fly Fishing Picture posting!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Up
    Down

Thought I’d post a few shots from my trip to French Creek a few weekends ago to test the picture posting capabilities of the new website.  There had been torrential rains the day before and the stream was running very fast and dirty Which meant no dry fly action.  🙁  The fish were hugging the bottom to avoid the worst of the current and were not at all interested in fighting the current to chase a meal but Czech nymphing allowed me to get down to the fish and right in front of their noses.  None of these fish were giants by any means, but I’ve never seen brown trout that had been so well fed that they had a gut like these guys did?!?!?!  Enjoy!

-Munchy

First fish of the day!

A real handful!!!

Ouch!

Keymaster
    Up
    Down

Hi folks! I am new to administering this site, now that Patrick has left, I am learning my way around the “back office” functions. I know it has probably been frustrating to attempt to post and never seeing it show up in the forums. Please be patient with me as I sift through all of this and I promise, there will be daily reviews of pending posts. All contact requests come directly to me as well so hit me up with questions if you need help and I will do my best to help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.