Home Forums Hunting Upland Game Pheasant Fest Shooting Team Clinic

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just got this in my email. Thought I’d share since I hadn’t read about it anywhere else.

We would like to extend a special invitation to area Youth Shooting Teams, and coaches to this year’s Conservation Career Fair & Shooting Sports Clinic at this year’s Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic (http://www.pheasantfest.org) in Minneapolis, MN. In a continued effort to build partnerships between Youth Shooting Sports Teams and PF/QF chapters we are hosting this outstanding offer and special event. Youth Shooting Sports Teams are invited to attend as we host the Conservation Career Fair and Shooting Sports Clinic. Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic is the only upland show of its kind and we are proud to offer the experience to yet another great location such as Minneapolis. This year’s Shooting Sports Clinic has been revamped to reflect the suggestions on the surveys from last year’s event. We have streamline the topics and will focus on more detailed presentations to help your team become more successful not only on the shooting range but in academics and community service as well. We are also proud to host several staff from the MidwayUSA Foundation. Please pass this along to your athletes and other coaches and use the Conservation Career Fair and Shooting Sports Clinic registration form to register if you plan on attending as we have limited space.

We look forward to providing the best training we can through dynamic and experienced presenters. The athletes and coaches will have one general keynote session and then a chance to choose other topics of interest for the next two sessions. Teams who wish to expand their MidwayUSA Foundation Accounts will also have be offered a special promotion at the event. If the team registers for one of the latest Adopt A Team offer at the event the MidwayUSA Foundation and Pheasants Forever/Quail Forever will add another $1,000 bonus to the Team’s account upon completion. Free Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic show floor passes will be given to all attendees, and also a free Pheasants Forever or Quail Forever youth membership will be provided for every youth in attendance. The event starts at 9:00 am and concludes at noon allowing attendees plenty of time to walk the trade show floor.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself at any time. We look forward to seeing everyone and hope you and your athletes can make it to Minneapolis for a great youth event.

John B. Linquist | Hunting Heritage & Shooting Sports Programs Manager
    919 7th St. | Sibley, IA 51249p. (712) 754-3221 | m. (712) 253-0373 | f. (712) 754-3082
    [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.