Home Forums Miscellaneous General Banter Oscars

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Viewing was down double digits. Maybe the general public is tired of the political chant these so important celebrities spew. Or just didn’t want to see Jimmy Kimmel cry again.

Participant

Just the news clips I saw were bad enough.

Participant

Hello: A total waste of time. Just people patting themselves on the back.

Participant

A survey on MSN website about the Oscars and the majority of the votes against the show was because of the political speeches and stances of the Oscars. Maybe these people that live in fantasy land will realize that their view is opposite of us common people.

Participant

I can’t imagine being so bored that I would watch this parade of phony individuals! Why?

Participant

I thought it was great last night when I heard viewership was down 26% and it was believed to be the liberal views as the reason.

Laughed out loud!! 😀

Participant

They didn’t pay attention to what the PC crap did to NFL. Companies need to not make decisions based on polls driven by bias media and spambot reactions. Idiots.

Participant

I personally haven’t watched one in years and probably won’t ever watch another one. Hollywood is filled with high-school dropouts and non-secondary school graduates that take pride in and flaunt their philandering ways, multiple spouses, bastard children, extravagant and broken self-centered lives. Most are extremely liberal, some to the point of Fascism, and live in an unrealistic bubble where people worship them because they’re on the radio, television or movie screen. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy music, TV and movies as much as the next guy, but I refuse to watch or listen to these types of people worship and praise one another, and blast the rest of us with their liberal political speeches about how the rest of us are racist, sexist bigots, etc. They’re free to keep holding their Oscar ceremonies. I just choose not to listen or watch.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.