Home Forums Trapping / Fur Handling Fur Handling NW iowa Fur Buyer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Looks like the guy that used to buy raw furs in Spirit Lake quit for the year, guess I can’t blame him with prices and reselling the finished furs. Is there anyone else in the area going to buy raw furs and what do you think the prices will be, probably not much for any furs?

Participant

Kabele’s in closed ??? Might have to look at the big auction house’s and find a route driver. I think Drewelow runs the north half of the state for FHA. Groney also might have a route out that way.

Participant

Thats a shame. You know its bad if Kabeles isnt buying. Thane is about as ambitious as they come and you know if there were any possible way of making money at it by working harder he’d be at least trying it.

Participant

Quote by: speng5

Thane is about as ambitious as they come and you know if there were any possible way of making money at it by working harder he’d be at least trying it.

Thane doesn’t own the buying part, he just helps. Mike was the one in charge of that. Not a good deal for our area…. 🙁

Participant

I see Groenewold still shows truck route for the area , but only stopping 3 times this season

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.