Home Forums Hunting Deer Hunting Nice looking deer out there

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Been calling coyotes a few times this year and I cant believe the size of some of these bucks that were seeing. Last night while calling I had a 14 pt  less than 20 yds from me. I had the pleasure of watching him chase a doe for about 10 minutes in a corn field. Last weekend calling in a different area, it was a 16 pt that was getting close to the 200 class. I still target shoot with a bow but gave up hunting with it years ago. Now, calling yotes takes up my hunting time. For you bow hunters, the next few weeks should be pretty exciting. I wish you guys all the luck this year and be safe.

WapelloMarkWapelloMark
    Participant

They’re chasing and fighting, so, it’s on, luck is good to have but practice pays off, along with scent mitigation, eliminating regular body odor is a move in the right direction but neutralizing bad breath is essential to staying incognito. Bad breath will get ya busted quick?

Participant

Well if you would like me to come take out any of those bucks just let me know!  Haha!

Participant

Just got back from Sioux falls,  across hwy9.  Deer definitely moving had 3 chases cross the road ahead of me.  No chance to check headgear.  Busy avoiding them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.