Home Forums Miscellaneous Site News New WebsiteComing!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quote by: TeamAsgrow

Will the new site support more members who prefer denim vest and carp fishing?

😀 😀 😀

Participant

Awesome! Love checking on here every day! Thanks for ALL the great work!

Keymaster

Any updates? Coming soon!!! Must be something changing, first times in months I checked in this morning and NO SPAM. 😯 😯

Participant

Is there really a new site coming? I feel like the amount of active people has fallen off. Especially with the daily spammers.

Participant

Quote by: Dubbyone

Is there really a new site coming? I feel like the amount of active people has fallen off. Especially with the daily spammers.

X2

Participant

Spam central again this morning, If the new site is coming it can’t come soon enough. Please add a LIKE button. That would be good. and make everyone fill out their profile.

cowboycowboy
    Participant

Yeah I usually try to get on in the morning before work, but it’s so full of spam the whole front page is nothing but garbage. Maybe someone could get on and delete it all a little earlier?

patrickpatrick
    Keymaster

Slowly but surely. It is a complete overhaul so it is taking some time. I would say it is about 80% complete right now, hoping for a quick push to the end.

Participant

FWIW we are fighting spam bots. I was deleting spam still at midnite when I went to bed. Believe me Patrick, mods, admins, we well be happy campers when this is over. 😯

bowfisherbowfisher
    Participant

Thanks guys!!! Cant wait to see what the new sight looks like.

Hopefully the new websight has a no whining policy too! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OldbearOldbear
    Participant

Some won’t agree but I think something should be in the profiles in order to post. County or location in the state.

Mayor of Hickory Grove

Participant

If you want any help with spam in the meantime I would volunteer, I usually get online at about 6:15 for a few minutes before starting work.

Participant

Haven’t posted much in the last few years, but I’m looking forward to seeing the new site!

drifty4drifty4
    Participant

Just make sure you don’t lose the “lost post” in the process, invaluable piece of literature there. :mrgreen:

So many people have come and gone, but the “Lost Post” lives on!!

Looking forward to the upgrade also.

Genesis 27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Participant

Unfortunately this old man wakes up well before daylight every morning. I would be happy to delete the spam if given the authority.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.